PDA

View Full Version : Dining choices

jenperich
05-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Geesh! I never thought planning where we would be eating for the week would be this hard. If you had the Dining Plan...would you choose two Epcot table-service meals in one day or The Plaza at MK.

I'm trying to decide whether to choose using two table-service meals by eating at the Garden Grill and San Angel Inn in one day or to use only one and get to eat at The Plaza. What do you guys think? :eat:

snifflesmcg
05-16-2007, 01:42 AM
I personally would choose two table services at Epcot. The Plaza seems to be sandwiches and such.

mrsgaribaldi
05-16-2007, 04:21 AM
2 in Epcot would be my choice too:mickey:

Natazu
05-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Absolutely the Epcot restaurants. The Plaza is ok but not nearly worth the expenditure of Dining Plan credits. If you choose to dine at The Plaza, pay out of pocket to get maximum value.

SBETigg
05-16-2007, 07:38 AM
In that case, I would choose the two Epcot restaurants. We do San Angel Inn every trip.

But don't rule out the resort restaurants. Three of the best restaurants in WDW are right there around the Seven Seas Lagoon outside the MK. Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, and Grand Floridian Cafe. It's really easy to pop over, eat, and return to the MK, assuming you chose the Plaza for lack of other appealing choices.