PDA

View Full Version : My new transporter rooms

Blue Genie
05-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey all I just like to let you all know that I have move my transporter room to a new place well 2 places. It is now in the Malefent room. I have to of them. I have put in the room the Alice in Wonderland tracks in both rooms so you all can get in them. I also have new people transporters to in the room. I have...

Chescat
Rainydaisy
Pinkjj
Pirate
DinoDave
Terri.M
JP

JP I will have cat give u it tonight send I will not be on. So now you all know.

Genie

Chescat
05-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Okay Genie. :thumbsup:

You also reminded me. I actually rearranged my teleport system. I now finally have room and doors for the ones I've been promising. I know I still need to give doors to See.low, Tricks, PinkJJ, Piratesrider, Krystal_Rose, Stef, dinodave, and ShelleyB. Not sure who else I've forgotten. Need to check my list. :)

JPL
05-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Teleporters scare me :blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Are the pink doors still non-tradeable? If they aren't anymore I can link mine to yours Genie :)

Blue Genie
05-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Doll they are not what I've been useing for Pink Pirate,Tear,Dino & JP is the Space Monutain transporters.

Blue Genie
05-16-2007, 01:49 AM
The other people I would like to give transporters to when I get a little bit more credit is...

Doll
Doc
Stef
Hockey

These are the other 4 I want to give to. I don't want alot of the others in there. This does not mean that I don't want you to enter the room. It's just I don't want to much of a mess in there if you know what I mean.

Blue Genie
05-18-2007, 01:28 AM
OK here is a update to my Teleporter room (Hey I findlly got that spell right.:D ) Well anyways I got everyone but DotRocks her teleporter so this is how I got them.

Transporter room 1

Friends teleporters
Chescat
RainyDaisy
Pinkjj
Pirate
DinoDave
Terri.M
JP

Rooms

Genie Land
Ariel's fast food place
Capt. Hook hotel
Christmas comes to Inside out
Hall Of Fame room 1
Jungle Cruise vs. The Pirates

Transporter room 2

Friends

Doll
Hockey
Stef
Doc

Rooms

Tigger vs. Donald Duck baseball
Hall Of Fame room 2
Pirates Life for me room
Mad Hatter's Animator room
Surf Under the Sea Treasure
Princess Aurora's inside the castle
Water log Hub team 4

(Now I need to double check on the rooms but I think most of them are right. If any are wrong I will fix it up as soon as I can.)

So this is my up date to my transporter room. Now the people who I didn't give a transporter to you can use any of the people that I have given them to. So Dino-Fan,Ice,Nachocat,Patti and everyone else u can use there anytime.

Blue Genie
05-18-2007, 02:26 AM
I just remember two more rooms I have.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks genie. I'm going to check out your rooms after I get my pirate pants :P