PDA

View Full Version : How crazy will the parks be -- 6/30 to 7/4

gtpooh
05-15-2007, 10:01 AM
We are going to DL for the first time from 6/30 to 7/4. We will be taking our 11 month old DS. Any idea how packed the parks will be? Will Fastpasses run out early in the day for most attractions? We have never been to DLR before, and have visited WDW in early November where we can get fastpasses throughout the day, so I am a bit concerned about how nuts it will be. We are staying on property, so hopefully that will help. Any advice? We'd like to get in lots of major attractions (and are willing to get there early in the morning), but since we have DS, I don't think we will be able to move around as quickly as we did in our past WDW vacations!

Maleficent's Dad
05-17-2007, 09:06 PM
We'll be there around the same time as you this year.

Last year for July fourth, the parks were crowded, but not as bad as WDW's MK on the same day. FP's did run out by the early afternoon on most attractions.

We spent the evening in DLP - and surprisingly it wasn't too bad. After Fantasmic's first showing, the park emptied out quite a bit and we were comfortable watching the fireworks.

I would plan ahead and plan for crowds. Use the pools in the afternoon. California Adventure never seemed as crowded as DLP.

Oh yeah, it was HOT last year! Not Florida's summer hot, but it was hot!

WDWizard
05-23-2007, 11:36 PM
I was planning on visiting around that time, but changed my mind because it looks like that is going to be a very busy time at DLR with the crowds for Nemo and the usual July 4th crowds. Good luck!:thumbsup: