PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

MNMS
05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
I know materials say that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique takes about 45 minutes for the basic or mid-level package. Does anyone know if this estimate is true.

My two girls are booked at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Magic Kingdom at 11:45 am and we have ADR's at Alice's Tea Party (at the Grand Floridian) at 1:30. I'm assuming that is sufficient time?

How long does it take to get from MK to the Grand Floridian by monorail? Is the Grand Floridian the first last stop after MK?

Thanks

kakn7294
05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
My girls did the package with just the hair and makeup at DTD in Dec. Our appointments took probably 30 - 45 min (I didn't actually time them but we were there a while). The GF is the last resort stop on the monorail but it doesn't take long to get there - I would estimate 15 - 20 min depending on how many people load and unload. You should be finished with the appointment in enough time to make a 1:30p ADR, even if you don't get in right away.

disneydaisy
05-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Based on what I have read on the discussion boards it takes anywhere from 30-45 mins. I also made reservations for my DD7 for the middle package and was told at that time that it takes about 45 mins. However, I have read by quite a few people that they had to wait beyond their appointment time to get in so you may want to build in some extra time in case this happens.

TiggerRPh
05-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I know materials say that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique takes about 45 minutes for the basic or mid-level package. Does anyone know if this estimate is true.

My two girls are booked at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Magic Kingdom at 11:45 am and we have ADR's at Alice's Tea Party (at the Grand Floridian) at 1:30. I'm assuming that is sufficient time?

How long does it take to get from MK to the Grand Floridian by monorail? Is the Grand Floridian the first last stop after MK?

I would say that it's fairly accurate...after all, they are pretty busy, so they need to keep fairly close to scheduled times.

laward32
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
We did this in Dec and I think it took 30 min. for my oldest daughter and 20 min. for my younger daughter (her is hair is not very long or thick). I think it depends on how much hair your chilId has too. I know two of the styles, they pull their hair up and back, so if the child's hair is not too long, they get it done quicker. We did the hair and nail package, by the way. We only painted nails, though, we didn't do the press on nails. Hope this helps.:mickey:

Quasimodo
05-21-2007, 03:28 PM
My daughter has done BBB twice. Both times it took about 30-35 mins. once she was in the chair. However, the first time we did it, they were running behind and we had to wait about 15-20 mins past our appointment time.

Also, there is a boat launch that goes from the MK to the GF. It is right next to the Monorail station. If the boat is there or is approaching when you exit the MK, it is faster than the monorail.