PDA

View Full Version : Disposable dish towels

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
05-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Crazy question - Does anyone know where you can find the disposable dish towels that already have soap on them? We are headed to DW on Saturday and I was really hoping to bring some. Thanks!!

disneydrmr
05-15-2007, 08:58 AM
I used to get them at our local Kroger (grocery store) in the same aisle as all the dish detergents.. but haven't seen them for quite a while. I LOVED them cause they were handy when you only had one or two dishes that needed washed. So I'm glad you asked.. I"m anxious to know if they are still out there....

Flower
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
I noticed the Palmolive ones at a local dollar store about a year ago - I wonder if they stopped making them and had sold them off? Considering I paid about $5 at the grocery store prior to seeing them at the dollar store.

I keep a couple of boxes in my 'travel cupboard'. They are awesome for hotel room stays. I cut them in half as I always found a full sheet was too much. They were great this past trip when travelling with 2 kids using baby bottles.

I just did an internet search and was not able to find them for sale.

I just checked EBAY - there is one lot and the ad says they are discontinued - too bad, I liked them.

05-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks for checking, Flower! I looked for them at Acme, Walmart and a dollar store so I guess they really have been discontinued. I guess I will resort to Plan B - pouring some dish detergent into a travel size container and bringing that along.

TheDuckRocks
05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
:mad: I loved those things!
How about making your own with a little soap on a Handy Wipe in a zip lock bag?

05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Great idea! I think I will do that. It never fails that something spills in my suitcase and bringing dish detergent is just creating another chance for that to happen! Thanks!