PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Fireworks

elmjimmlm
05-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Where is the best spot for the fireworks? I have heard the train station and a few other spots...any suggestions?:tink:

cfoshe
05-14-2007, 01:18 PM
my wife and I always are up around the circle of the castle, but it is realiy crowded.

DDuck66
05-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I will not say that this is the best spot but rather a unique spot. Last year during MNSSHP we got stuck directly behind the castle in front of Mickey's Philharmagic right when Hallowishes started. It was amazing...the fireworks are going off all around you. We loved it!!! The only warning I would give is that it was rather loud.

TheRustyScupper
05-15-2007, 10:56 AM
1) Best spot - Top of Main Street near the Partners Statue.
2) Fireworks are designed for optimum viewing locations.
3) This is the best place for the effect of the show.
4) Yes, it is crowded, but crowds are part of the excitement. *

* Is a sporting event more fun with a crowd? The group dynamics is one of the advantages of being with a crowd. This also goes for fireworks and Disney firework shows.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
05-15-2007, 10:56 AM
My favorite one was the trip in 2004 right in front of the castle, we just sat on the ground and it was great.

But in 2006 we watched from the Rose Garden near the tomorrowland bridge and that was really nice as well. Good viewing!!!

PeterPan
05-15-2007, 11:02 AM
As Rusty said, they are designed for optimum viewing in certain areas. If you are in the middle of Main Street, right near Casey's Corner, you are in the sweetest spot of all. It is hard to have a bad view if you are standing in the middle of Main Street. It is a dead-on view.

GenieOfPA
05-15-2007, 07:02 PM
i like watching from the bridge into tomorrowland cause then you can lean against the bridge while you watch. also, you can sometimes even sit down against the rails of the bridge and still see cause people won't stand in front of you due to people having to walk across the bridge :thumbsup:

rustyc
05-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Best spot for viewing is to the left of main street, 1 walkway up from the Crystal Palace. View is great, without a lot of foot traffic. When we were there in October, there was a green construction wall right about there, and you could use it to lean against. Russ