PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island need water park option???

disneyfan328
05-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Ok, someone was telling me that in order to go to DTD to eat at Planet Hollywood which is on pleasure island, that I have to have the water park option on my tickets? DH and kids have an ADR there for Dinner on the night we are going to AK, but I wasn't sure about this. We do have park hopper options, but not the water parks. We figure that there are enough pools at are hotel. We are only planning to eat there and do some shopping. We will not be going to any of the clubs ect. Do we need to add this option, or cancel the ADR's??? Help???:confused:

Figment!
05-14-2007, 12:03 PM
No, you do not need to add any options to your tickets to dine at Planet Hollywood, in fact you don't even need a ticket to dine there.

Moreover, Planet Hollywood is considered part of the Pleasure Island area, but it is not actually on Pleasure Island.

See the INTERCOT Downtown Disney Dining Guide Map (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/downtownmap.asp) for Downtown Disney dining locations. Planet Hollywood is #8.

Lehman Family
05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Planet Hollywood is actually located in Downtown Disney's West side. It's just outside of Pleasure Island so you wouldn't actually need a ticket.