PDA

View Full Version : Everyone making their NOV ADR's???

scootch713
05-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Well today is my 180 day mark.. woohoo.... just thought I would share my excitement with you all. Everyone else having fun figuring out their schedule???

Just upgraded to the WL. Since my hubby does not go with me, just a girl trip, mommy and two princesses..... I was planning on staying at POFQ, but he insists I upgrade to deluxe.. i'll take it. :cloud9:

Our last trip, we brought my 21 year old niece who had cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed away in March... so tryign to come up with some new things to do to make some new memories. (another reason we are tryign WL) My 5 year old is especially having issues with Lindsey's passing. So... today I got ADR for crystal palace at 815am.. so that we can walk down main street before opening. Kinda excited about that.

Going to the MVMCP again this year, didn't do it last year, but had done it in 2005.

We don't do the dining plan, so trying to figure out the rest of my schedule for the week. Youngest dd wants to do Play n Dine at MGM. I made reservations for wednesday, but need to look at EMH schedule a bit more......

so anyone else counting the days.... :)

jpH/keD
05-14-2007, 02:00 PM
I am sorry to hear about your niece. Moving on seems really hard for the younger ones. Going to WDW sounds like a great distraction. One of my best friends lost her cousin's 16 yr. old daughter to cancer in October and is still coping. Hang in there and one step at a time seems a bit easier. :thumbsup:

We start our ADRs for our trip on May 21st. We are planning-freaks so I have lots to make! We have only been one other time in 05 but it was May. We are looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving day and seeing the Christmas decorations. However my DH is going and is asking about football on turkey day. Do they have tv's to watch this annoying part of the tradition?( I would be totally happy skipping it since we will have BETTER things to do!) We are staying at ASMo and have never stayed there before. Any chance they have a tv by the pool somewhere for him to veg??

scootch713
05-14-2007, 02:19 PM
I am sure there is a sportsbar type place at downtown disney... send him there.. hahah..... It is really pretty at christmas. Be sure to pack some warmer clothes as the nights and mornings can be a smidge chilly.

jenperich
05-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Everyone else having fun figuring out their schedule???

So... today I got ADR for crystal palace at 815am.. so that we can walk down main street before opening. Kinda excited about that.

so anyone else counting the days.... :)

First of all, I am really sorry to hear about your niece. But, I am certainly happy to hear that you were able to share some great memories with her at WDW.

Next, I am so glad to see you say 8:15 for CP. This is my first trip to plan all by myself and my boyfriend would like to go to a character breakfast. I had already made the decision about CP and now I know what time to ask for. I'm almost to my 180 days and I am BEYOND excited. We are actually staying at POFQ and I'm having a hard time waiting. :-) But, Intercot helps. Thanks for the help with CP...have a great trip and I hope you can make more happy memories.

tigger24601
05-15-2007, 12:07 AM
we can start ours on the 29th. my dh actually misheard the cm when we were making our reservations so we thought we could start making them on the 9th, so i've been chomping at the bit since before then. we will also be staying at POFQ. we already got one for MVMCP so only a few other days to get including one for breakfast at the castle, hopefully. that'll be an early morning trying to get those but we did it for our honeymoon three years ago and we want to do it again for our 3rd anniversary as well as dd's first trip. it's still so far away!!! so hard to wait!!

scootch713
05-15-2007, 08:13 AM
If you can't get into the castle, my girls actually prefer the princess breakfast in Epcot. Your 3 year old would love it!

FriendsofMickey
05-15-2007, 08:23 AM
We cannot make ressies until the 29th; however, I wrote down my prefered dinners on what days already. I have been patiently waiting. :)

illini
05-15-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm so sorry about your niece. I think making new memories for your girls is a wonderful idea.

I made our ADRs last week, and have already changed a few! :blush: I'm sure I'll change a few more, too. We're doing CRT & CM for breakfast, and dinners at 'Ohana, Kona, Les Chefs de France, Mama Melrose, CM & CP. I was able to get the CRT at 8:30-- we're excited about it being before park opening, too-- and on DD's 5th bday to boot.

Keep us posted on what else you decide on for the rest of the trip!

scootch713
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
I made our ADRs last week, and have already changed a few! :blush: I'm sure I'll change a few more, too. We're doing CRT & CM for breakfast, and dinners at 'Ohana, Kona, Les Chefs de France, Mama Melrose, CM & CP. I was able to get the CRT at 8:30-- we're excited about it being before park opening, too-- and on DD's 5th bday to boot.

Keep us posted on what else you decide on for the rest of the trip!

I too have already changed a bit. 180 days out is a bit hard..... or maybe i just needed to start plannning sooner. :) Great on the CRT at 830... I also added 1900 Park Fare for our arrival day... and am goign to TRY to keep it a secret.... but I almost told my oldest daughter this morning.. haha. I am bad at keeping my excitement under check!!

jpH/keD
05-21-2007, 11:32 AM
OMGoodness!! I just called to make my ADR for the 1st day of our Tgiving week trip and they let me make them for the WHOLE week :cloud9: I am so excited I had to tell someone! We went in '05 and we had to call each day! I am so glad we got these finished early! Now we can go out of town for the holiday weekend and not have to get up early each day! I am so happy! :mickey: WDW, our time is getting closer :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
05-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Yep! Made them all this weekend, we arrive on the 16th of November! Going to MVMCP, Spirit of Aloha (on Turkey Day), Cali grill, San Angel, Marrekesh, Coral Reef, Brown Derby and Konas and Concourse and Tonys Townsquare, and....House of blues for brunch! Yea Yea! I love when it all comes together!

jpH/keD
05-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh Mouseketeermom- Those sound like wonderful choices! So many to make.... You must have older children than we do! We are doing 1900 Park Fare for dinner, CM- our fav, O'Hana's breakfast for Tgiving and LTT for Tgiving dinner! Akershus(princess breakf) Whispering Canyon, Mama Melroses for Fantasmic DP and LeCellier for CP dp(have to book in Aug) Our dates are 11-16 and we are going to MVMCP too! We are leaving 11-24! So glad most are done today! I am finally coming down from my coffee/disney high this morning! It was so fun! :mickey:

mousetrapper
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
YAY!

I made our ADRs bright and early this morning too...and got all of my choices!

We're doing LTT on Thanksgiving too...!

We have the dining plan but have a few extra table service meals:

Dinner at Ohana's, Chef Mickey's, Brown Derby (Fantasmic dinner pkg - 2 TS)), Le Cellier (1st time for us!), Boma, LTT and California Grill (2 TS)...

One TS breakfast (Kona Cafe...Tonga Toast, here we come!!)...

Two lunches, one at Teppanyaki and the other at Tony's (on our last day...:( ....we usually do Crystal Palace but this time it'll be Tony's).

There are so many choices and so little time (not to mention money)!!!

Whew! Glad to check that off my list! :mickey:

nicole48040
05-23-2007, 02:15 AM
My family and I (kids-11and 6) are going nov.15-22nd and I could not wait until the 19th this month to start making adrs! We are doing the crystal palace at 8:30 one day too! I seriusly am having trouble thinking about anything else but this trip. We will be at the POR.

allie_to_you
05-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I just made our ADR's on Sunday evening! I was so looking forward to it as it was just one step closer to our trip, but it was horrible. Our phone connection was so terrible that it was hard to hear what the reservation lady was saying. I was just glad to be done with the call. Disney really should get a system where you can make your ADR's online once you hit your 180 day mark.

dog-ears
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Yep, I'm making ours this weekend ... LOL, as soon as we decide where we want to eat! :unsure:

jpH/keD
05-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Help please! We made our ADRs and all was well...til another person decided to book along w/ us......Now what should I do? The one I am so concerned about is LTT on Tgiving. I have called back and nothing is available. Should I book my 2nd choice of WCC and call it a day or do you thing they are full as well???? :confused: Any help is appreciated! TIA!!