PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day to me!

homeschool mom
05-14-2007, 07:39 AM
I was gingerly explaining the photopass CD concept (and the price) to DH on Saturday evening and trying to get his thoughts on it. He always says I spend way too much $$ on photos at WDW or eslewhere. (I'm a big photography buff.) Anyway, I told him we should probably make sure we use all the photopass photographers we see (we usually avoid them since we don't buy the photos) and then we can decide what we want to do with the photos when we get home. Well, he said to me "Happy Mother's Day if that's what you really want." I'm going to take him up on it. :thumbsup:

Leaving this Friday for 6 days in the Magic! :cloud9:

DisneyorBust
05-14-2007, 08:23 AM
...take him up on his suggestion!:thumbsup:
Happy Mothers Day (belated)!
Hope that your family has a fantastic time in WDW!:mickey:

scootch713
05-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Happy Mother's Day.... from another photo buff.... you can always just have those photopass people use your camera. You get the same great pics that you would with photopass, but they are on YOUR camera. I figured this out after this year... photopass took pics first, then I took them.. and by then the kids poses were all fake....then the last day i started handing my camera to them, they all obliged and I got all those great pics for free... :)

The disney photobook on their site is great though... you can add your own pictures and use theirs. The print is beautiful with it and the designs are fun and easy.