PDA

View Full Version : Disney TV?????

pdrlkr
05-13-2007, 10:30 PM
What happened to the weekly Disney TV listing? I don't know how to plan my week now! :(

NotaGeek
05-13-2007, 11:02 PM
It is done by a volunteer on their free time ... please be patient. I am sure it will be up soon.

Melanie
05-14-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm sorry I didn't get it up last week. Real life took over big time! :( I will get it up for this week very soon. I am now listing Monday-Sunday.

NotaGeek
05-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry I didn't get it up last week. Real life took over big time! :( I will get it up for this week very soon. I am now listing Monday-Sunday.

Thanks for doing this every week Melanie! It's totally appreciated! :high5:

pdrlkr
05-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Thank you Melanie!!! :mickey: :number1: You help me get through every week with your post!

BrerSchultzy
05-14-2007, 10:39 AM
You know, every once in a while, I think about how amazing the Intercot Staff truly is. I have been reading about what you're going through Melanie, and the fact that you can still do the TV listings is amazing. I get home from work on some days (and I have a great, creative job), and I find it hard to find the energy to walk the dog.

Where I work, we have something called a Yowza. Every week, we vote on who has gone above and beyond, and just made everyone at work go "yowza, that was great!" But around Intercot, I'd have a hard time choosing...and Michael and Melanie...you guys are always at the top of the list. Thanks everyone!

Oh...and some extra :pixie: for you Melanie...we're still thinking about you and praying for you!

i'm grumpy
05-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks Mel! I don't know how else to find them. :thumbsup: