PDA

View Full Version : Is your cell phone Disney-fied?

TikiGoddess
05-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi all,

On Friday I bought hubby and I new cell phones (lost my old one....). The good thing is I can put wallpaper and custom ringtones on the new ones!

So.... Mickey Mouse is my wallpaper and "Zip-adee-doo-dah" is my ringtone! :mickey:

What does everyone else have?
TikiG

TheMartellFamily
05-13-2007, 06:30 PM
my wallpaper is of Cinderella's castle. My ring tone is a talking Mickey Mouse, and the same thing to notify me of a message it is Mickey Mouse.

kakn7294
05-13-2007, 07:17 PM
My current wallpaper is of the 4 of us and Mickey in AK in December but it could be changed to any of about a dozen Disney photos including the castle at night, our Leave a Legacy tile, and each of our DD's with her fav character. My current ringtone is "Part of Your World" but I also have "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl". I've been thinking of adding a few more but I haven't decided what yet.

Disneyluvr2
05-13-2007, 07:34 PM
I have a picture of Sleeping Beauty's castle as my wallpaper and a Mickey head antena topper. I really wish I could get the disney ring tones!!!

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
I just have a normal ring, but my background is a picture of Lilo and Stitch:stitch2:

Wolf
05-13-2007, 08:41 PM
My background is Tinkerbell and my ring tones are Davy Jones's music box from PoTC 2 when my boyfriend calls, A Pirates Life for Me when my momma calls, and Only in Dreams by Weezer for everone else LOL

BriarRose0708
05-13-2007, 09:00 PM
My wallpaper is a photo of Daisy Duck and me, and my ring tone is Under The Sea!

Mickey91
05-13-2007, 10:25 PM
How do you get Disney ringtones?

kakn7294
05-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I just searched "Disney ringtones" on the internet and found a few sites that have them. I listened to see if I liked them and if I did, I sent them to my phone if it was listed as a compatible unit. Usually you have to pay a small amount for them - $0.99 to $3.00 on average. Just be aware that whatever you download to your phone in the way of ringtones, wallpaper, and games cannot be transfered to a new phone and they do take up memory in the phone.

mickeys_princess_mom
05-13-2007, 11:25 PM
My wallpaper is a picture of the princess and me at the World, and Jack Sparrow calls for me when it rings ...( I may take a moment to answer so he'll say it a few times....;) )

Marker
05-14-2007, 10:03 AM
I used to have a picture of Mickey as my wallpaper, but it was replaced by a picture of my grandson (sorry Mickey). Actually, my phone has a smaller outside screen that still has Mickey.

When I get a message it plays It's A Small World.

My phone also has 1GB of MP3 storage, and I currently have the Millennium Celebration CD, as well as a folder with a ton of Disney songs, park sounds, and both disks of the new Disney Parks CD that I bought at WDW in March.

Frank Bullitt
05-14-2007, 10:16 AM
my Blackberry 8300 has a wallpaper photo I took of the Donald tangled in musical instruments in the Philharmagic gift shop...

Mickey'sGirl
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
How do you get Disney ringtones?
We create our own for my RAZR using MP3's that I have stored on my home PC.

My phone has a Mickey Mouse case in red -- along with a Mickey Charm (I couldn't get Steamboat Willie :( ). My current ring tone is "Yo Ho!", but now that DH has ripped my new Disney CD, it will be changed to the Mickey Mouse Club theme.

My wallpaper is my oldest DS -- sorry, no mouse!

showmethemouse
05-14-2007, 10:10 PM
my wallpaper is mickey and minnie and everyone in my address book has there own Disney ringtone and my phone ring the island surfer song from lilo and stitch:mickey: :stitch2: :stitch:

Flower
05-15-2007, 08:56 AM
My wallpaper is my 6 month old.

My ringtone is 'Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride' from Lilo & Stitch!

DisneyDudet
05-15-2007, 10:06 AM
I have a Pic of the castle I took.

When my parents call, its "Yo Ho" from PotC and when my grandparents call, its "its a small word" from on of the Disney Mania CD's.

My default ringer is Honky Tonk Badonkadonk though.. I don't get many calls from people who aren't assigned ringtones!

Disneymom4ever
05-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Right now I have the castle lit up on my big screen, and WL on my outside small screen. My ringtone (today) is POTC, though I seem to change it daily! I also have "Under the Sea", "Haunted Mansion", "When you wish upon a star", "Hercules", "Bear Necessities", The Electrical Parade, Toy Story, Lion King,the list goes on.... ok, so I'm obsessed!
Someone here had mentioned going to Freeringers.net for ringtones. Unlimited for around $8. That's where I get them. :thumbsup:

DisneyCrazyET
05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Wallpaper is Tink.
Ringtone is POC Black Pearl.

Beach Club Babe
05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
When you look at the cellphone from the outside, you see an image of the castle, I can't think of what that's called. Not the wallpaper, that a pic of Emily on her last birthday. I have several Disney ringtones downloaded including Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride and Part of Your World. Currently I am using There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!