PDA

View Full Version : Can't get on VMK

Blue Genie
05-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Hey all I can't get on VMK tonight I try to get on and I'm getting the black screen of death. Also next week I will only be on Sunday,Monday and Wends. the rest of the week I have work so I will not get to see any of u.

Jeremy
05-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Hi Genie,
Sorry to hear you can't get on vmk.
I was on there until now,but a message box
came up and said out of virtual memory.
so now I can't get on.
I get the same black screen of death as you got.

I am sorry you can't get on.

Blue Genie
05-13-2007, 12:11 AM
thx pirate I wonder if cat and the others know I'm trying to get on.

Chescat
05-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Well you can add Fan, Nachocat and I to the list. JP says him and Dino Fan the only ones in. :cool:

We've been trying for about 15 minutes. We were playing pirates and were going to get back on VMK.

I was in fireworks about 6:00 Pacific and was on level 3. The score stopped incrementing and the game kept going. Then at the end I crashed. After that the game wouldn't start.

chrisb26
05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Lots of people are having problems getting on including Cat i believe. They are all getting the BSOD I was having problems eariler today kept getting a Server Error. Half my list that is on has it listed that Not In Any Room

Blue Genie
05-13-2007, 12:23 AM
I bet by seening Dino Fan in this post JP now has gone off from VMK i bet everyone has. I came on when the intercot radio was doing the end of the 50th fireworks :mad: grrrr

RenDuran
05-13-2007, 12:41 AM
I love getting on vmk at night when the kids are both asleep and here I sit in the dark......looking at that stupid black screen!:(