PDA

View Full Version : Akershus food quality?

septembergirl
05-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Are going strictly for princesses or will we have a :tasty: meal?

Crow
05-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Ill let you know after this trip at the end of the Month
used to love Akershus food, but it changed from Koldbort and hot buffet to just cold buffet and about a half dozen entrees hot to pick from that they bring to you. not sure if you can still order the hot entrees as much as you want anymore.
its been a few yrs but they were ok.
the cold items are very good; jarlsberg cheese, goat cheese, meats, salmon
this will b my first character meal also. ill give a report afterwards

trudisneygal
05-13-2007, 06:53 PM
We ate there for breakfast last year and LOVED it!!! In fact DH even went so far to say this was his favorite meal of our trip! And that's saying alot! The princess interaction is good, better than at Cinderella's Royal Table I think. If you're going for breakfast you're in for a real treat food wise. My favorite thing there were the potatoes yum!:eat: We're going back this Dec. and if DH gets his wish we will be eating here again for breakfast. I can't tell you anything about lunch or dinner though, sorry. I hope this little bit of info helps though! Enjoy!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-13-2007, 09:52 PM
We love the Princess interaction and the food at Akershus. Even my picky husband and kids. We were very pleasantly surprised our first time having dinner there.

We have our one and only ADR there for this year. :thumbsup:

Olga
05-14-2007, 06:22 AM
We had a dinner last October: the princesses were excellent (5 of them), the meal not bad but nothing special.

milhouse
05-14-2007, 10:17 AM
We were there last Tuesday for breakfast. The food was very good. Eggs, bacon, sausage,potatos. The interaction with the proincesses was also very good. We had a late reservation 10:30 and the service seemed pretty impatient but they were trying to turn everything over for the lunch buffet which didn't look very appealing but that may just be me. i'd try to get an early b-fast reservation.