PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Tutorial?

tinksmom02
05-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Do they still have the Pirate Tutorial with Captain Jack Sparrow outside POTC? I remember seeing it when we were there in Jan (during a regualr park day, not a party day) and was wondering if this was a regular "show."

DD wasn't much into pirates then, but she is now and I know she would love it for our Sept trip!

TIA!:thumbsup:

jkj1224
05-12-2007, 11:35 PM
the capt. jack pirate tutorial is alive and well everyday right outside POTC. :thumbsup:

tundramom
05-13-2007, 07:04 PM
It's very well done, and they get all the kids involved, well worth a look!:pirate: :skull:

Niecyboo
05-13-2007, 08:18 PM
We just watched the video we took last night. We were just there in April and it was still there then.

tinksmom02
05-13-2007, 08:35 PM
That's great news, thanks for the responses!

We caught a brief glimpse of it in feb while waiting to mee Hook and Smee, but Jenna hadn't fallen in love with Capt Jack then, so it didn't mean anything. Will probably be the highlight of our next trip!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Intercot Moms out there!!!

jpH/keD
05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
What is this pirate tutorial?? We are huge POC fans and I dont remember this. Is it part of the queue area? Anyone have pics to show/share?:pi:skull: :chest: rate: Did I mention we love the movies too?

Figment!
05-19-2007, 06:06 PM
What is this pirate tutorial?? We are huge POC fans and I dont remember this. Is it part of the queue area? It's a street show that was added about a year ago.

See the Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)for info and pictures.

psychotekkie
05-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I am excited. Are they willing to do autographs after the show? I hope I hope I hope....

CaptSmee
05-20-2007, 12:18 AM
No autographs, Jack usually takes off running at the end of the show. It is a fun show not to be missed!

LibertyTreeGal
05-20-2007, 08:23 AM
There are home videos of it on you tube and it looks like a riot, you may want to show her some of those to get her revved up, my kids thought it looked hilarious.

stitch34
05-20-2007, 06:56 PM
I am excited. Are they willing to do autographs after the show? I hope I hope I hope....

We hoped for an autograph and picture but no such luck:( ....Like already mentioned Jack takes off at the end of the show. But, it's definitely worth catching it anyway.:thumbsup:

LibertyTreeGal
05-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Pirates are somewhat notorious for being illiterate scoundrels, so you'd probably just get a big "X" anyway..... and I would imagine that he would make off with any jewelry you were wearing!

tinksmom02
05-20-2007, 08:32 PM
There are home videos of it on you tube and it looks like a riot, you may want to show her some of those to get her revved up, my kids thought it looked hilarious.

thanks for this, just went and checked it out. DD was really into it, and this is a definite must-do for our trip.

She was wondering where Will Turner was, though...she has crushes on both of them!

Did I mention she's not even 5 yet???