PDA

View Full Version : Dream Squad question ?

GINNY69
05-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Hello we just returned from WDW and we had a awesome time.. I have a question for those who can answer it. My husband and I took our 4 year old son to The playhouse disney show in MGM and we were approached by a CM to sit front and center of the stage we went through a special door away from the crowd and we were the first ones through the door.. We were also given a Playhouse Disney DVD, postcards and a Certificate with our last name printed on it .. I know this may sound boring to some but we thought it was great that we were approached because this never happened to us for the past 6 times we went to disney.. So My question is can a CM be part of the dream squad ?

Thanks any feedbacks..

:mickey:

joelkfla
05-12-2007, 09:56 PM
The Dream Squad are cm's, but they wear the special uniform of blue shirts and khaki pants, and don't host attractions.

I think what you experienced is called a "Magical Moment." Regular cm hosts have been empowered and encouraged to grant these as part of the YOMD celebration.

They had occurred in the past as well, but much less fequently.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Congrats on your magic moment. Even if it wasn't the Dream Squad, it still must have been a thrill.

PrincessEmmasMommy
05-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow! My DD would have loved that!
Glad you enjoyed!
Jen

disneyfan369
05-13-2007, 10:33 AM
That sounds like fun. I have never heard of getting a certificate and DVD.... ;)

CH

LoriMistress
05-14-2007, 09:32 PM
That sounds wonderful! Sounds like you had a magical moment. :mickey: :cloud9:

SurferStitch
05-15-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm so happy to hear you and your family experienced a magical moment.

DH and I had one at the American Adventure in December. We walked into the auditorium with our "Happy Anniversary" pins on, and the CM near the stage approached us asking our last name. He said, "Ah, we've been waiting for you," and took us to a phone at the podium. He then had me dial a number, and Mickey and Minnie sang a happy anniversary song to us.

He then announced our 10 year anniversary, had us sit front and center, and presented us with a beautiful certificate after the show.

For us, it was more magical than being at the right place at the right time for a predetermined prize. :cloud9: It was wonderful!