PDA

View Full Version : We Finally Have A Computer At The New Digs!!

Marla
05-12-2007, 08:21 PM
We have internet at the river now!:thumbsup: It is satelite, called WildBlue. We have limited download time so we will see what that means. So, for now I can log in and get daily credits. I tried to play HM today, and it was difficult, but I believe it's the laptop not the server. So, we will soon see, should have the Dell desktop here in about a month. So, this is better than nothing. I was going through such intercot/VMK withdrawls, and it was not funny. I'm so happy to back on-line:woohoo: :yay: :clappy: :geek: :hi: :tink:

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome back Marla:thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-13-2007, 08:58 PM
:welcome: back Queen Tink! Happy to know that your fancy pad has a new luxury ;)

Chescat
05-14-2007, 03:44 AM
Welcome back Marla! :D

BTW, can you fill Doll in on the pirate premiere coming up. You might have some company next weekend. She trying to talk her mom into it. :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
On the subject, I tried to ask my mom to go to DLR, but since we went last weekend she said she's not crazy enough (even though she looooves Johnny Depp) to take another 6 hour drive to L.A. I guess Queen Tink will have to see Jack on her own :(

Marla
05-16-2007, 01:35 AM
I sure hope we figure out the place to be when they all walk down the red carpet. We have a gal with us from last year that thinks she has it all planned out. I sure hope so!! We will be about 24 hours into it when we see the cast, like we will be at our best, lol! I'm sure glad I can at least log on with everyone again. :tink: