PDA

View Full Version : I would love a vacation right now!

TheMartellFamily
05-12-2007, 06:52 PM
I have 4 months of college left and these are seeming to be the hardest topics yet. I am studying in the medical field. While I am typing here, I am listen to my music from the parks and this over whelming feeling of getting on an airplane at going to WDW for a few days overshadowing my studying. With the end in site it is just the anxiety of what will I do when I am done. I have huge tests every week and it is an acclerated program without time to breathe sometimes. With two kids and a DH that works long hours in management I sometimes get overwhelmed. I can dream and that would be to disney.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Start planning your trip for when you finish school! That way you have graduation and a trip to look forward to. It sounds like you deserve it for all that studying.

Mickey91
05-13-2007, 12:35 AM
I know how you feel. Well, not exactly. I definitely don't have the stress of exams coming up, but just the daily things and May seems to double up on activities and such. Our family vacation is 4 months away and I have it totally planned, ADRs booked, all the "extras" paid for and scheduled and just waiting...waiting...waiting...

Life is so hectic right now that I do everythng possible to immerse my 2 seconds of free time in Disney. That's why I'm up at 12:30 posting on Intercot!:mickey:

Anyway, goodluck on your exams! The end will be hear soon and you can rest!:whew:

Maybe you can celebrate at WDW!:mickey:

DVC2004
05-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Hang in there- you are almost done! Think of how proud (and relieved) you will be. Maybe you can talk DH into taking a quick trip with you and your family to celebrate when you finish the program? It's worht a shot!:thumbsup:

dumbo ears
05-13-2007, 05:45 PM
You should plan for a long graduation trip.:thumbsup: