PDA

View Full Version : Cancel San Angel ADR?

Crow
05-12-2007, 06:05 PM
my last night of upcoming trip have an ADR for San Angel. the atmosphere is great,:marg: but the food....
im thinking of hitting Nine Dragons especially since the food and service i think is better, and it wont b open in Sept when im there.
opinions?

merlinmagic4
05-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Gee, I jumped the gun and answered before I read your intro :blush: In your case, I'd go with Nine Dragons since it won't be open next time :thumbsup: Sorry for being impulsive!!!

princessjojo
05-12-2007, 07:17 PM
It kinda sounds like you answered your own question. But if it were me, and my DH would eat there, I would go with Nine Dragons.

Tygger7
05-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I may be the minority, but I've always had excellent food and service at San Angel. It's a "must do" on every trip we make to Disney. Last year, I had a Filet that was fantastic, so even with Nine Dragons closing, I'd stay with San Angel. Just my :twocents:

tinksmom02
05-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Haven't done either one, but your reasoning sounds good. Try Nine Dragons if they'll be closed next time.

hope23
05-13-2007, 12:41 AM
I really enjoy San Angel... just ate there and had a new dish (Combinacion Poblano, mmmmmm)... thought it was wonderful... my DH and I loved the atmosphere and though it made for a great meal experience.

MMouse6937
05-14-2007, 01:37 PM
I voted for Nine Dragons. Anyone who has been here long enough knows how I feel about the San Angel Inn's food :ack: but brief run down: Live in the Southwest already and this was NOT mexican food, service was bad. I have just walked a million miles through EPCOT, could I have more than a thimble of soda!!?? Anyways, we have not eaten there in a while, and I did love the ambience, it's really nice in there. Plus, you can shop for a mexican blanket that would have only been $3.00 if you actually were in Mexico!! :confused: Though, given that Nine Dragons is closed next time you are there I would try that. OK, there's my two cents :D