PDA

View Full Version : Chescat Please empty pm.

Jeremy
05-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I got the that thing when ever you want it.
But cant pm you, your pm is full so when ever you want it let me know . lol
:)
Take your time.
Thank you!

Chescat
05-12-2007, 07:53 PM
I got the that thing when ever you want it.
But cant pm you, your pm is full so when ever you want it let me know . lol
:)
Take your time.
Thank you!
Sorry had gone to dinner and it got full again. Go ahead and try again. :blush:

Jeremy
05-12-2007, 08:31 PM
No problume.:)
Thank You!:thumbsup:

BronxTigger
05-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Sorry had gone to dinner and it got full again. Go ahead and try again. :blush:

Your PM box gets filled up in the time it takes to eat dinner? Wow, must have been a long dinner! ;)

Blue Genie
05-30-2007, 01:59 AM
Cat u need to empty your PM I'm trying to pm about Yahoo photos going away.

TinkRocks
05-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Intercot needs to increase cat's inbox capacity. Too much kitty litter...

Blue Genie
05-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Cat u need to empty again. The place u said. I don't know if I like it. I can't put my pictures the way I want them to be. I'm doing a test with them right now.

RicksCafe
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Your PM box gets filled up in the time it takes to eat dinner? Wow, must have been a long dinner! ;)
Cat is just that popular.

You were the cool kid in school, weren't you, Cat?

You were the one who kicked the tator tots in my pocket, weren't you? That's right. Remember me now?

My therapist says I should forgive you. He says I should take those pants down off the wall in my den and remove the plaque that says "Never forget."

I'm trying, Cat.

Baby steps to no-tot-pants. Baby steps to no-tot-pants.

And btw, empty your inbox!

Ricks (who was really looking forward to those tator tots.... happy place.... happy place... serenity now....)

Chescat
05-30-2007, 05:49 PM
You were the cool kid in school, weren't you, Cat?
Actually I wasn't, not by a long shot. Was always too busy studying. :blush:

I emptied again. Hope this enough. :blush:

Genie, which one don't you like? Photobucket or the flickr?

Anybody with albums out there. Here's our delima. Yahoo pictures is going away. They are giving us a choice to that they will move our pictures to a couple different places (Flickr that they own, Photobucket and a couple others that I hadn't heard off). Problem with most of them is they have a limit.

For the size of Genie's albums does anybody have any suggestions for us. I'm going to help him. I suggested flickr at first, but not sure about that. I like Photobucket since its got all the sub albums and such. Not sure about his limit. We have a little bit of time to do it. It said when they convert, they will keep all our comments and pictures the same.

:help:

WDWfanatic742
05-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I personally love Webshots, its so easy to use. Don't know if it is one of the options though...

Tiggerdog
05-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Intercot needs to increase cat's inbox capacity. Too much kitty litter...

My poor Fortissimo cat just got an Iced Tea shower!

Blue Genie
05-31-2007, 01:22 AM
I have one of them on Webshots but I want two of them. The one I'm not liking to much cat is Photobucket. I can't put my pictures in the order I like them.

Chescat
05-31-2007, 01:30 AM
I have one of them on Webshots but I want two of them. The one I'm not liking to much cat is Photobucket. I can't put my pictures in the order I like them.
I found out what happened with that, was finally reading the FAQ on it. I had the same complaint.

1) Go to account options
2) Go to Album Settings (Click Edit)
3) See: Sort album by option.
That's where you select Alphabetic, Newest first, or Oldest first.
4) then save

I've looked for that option for a while. Been driving me nuts. :blush:

I like the ability to be able to do sub albums. We couldn't do that before. Remember, yahoo said they will move your stuff including the comments when time comes up. So you don't have to re-upload everything again.