PDA

View Full Version : We lost another member to VMK

Blue Genie
05-12-2007, 02:00 AM
Well tonight when I was listening to the music. I was looking at my friend list and I knowest that we had lost a member from Inside out. That person is Daffyd. So who eles is getting close of getting delete from Inside. The last time she was in was on Halloween night.

Patricia
05-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I have notified people from my list that their time of deletion is nearing.

I would recommend you go through and see who hasn't been on in awhile and let them know through a Private Message.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Yay Patti ^_^ It's a coincidence since I was looking through my screenshots of long time ago from our closing parties and I've noticed that I've been missing a few people. Has anyone seen Majolica lately? :(

Chescat
05-14-2007, 02:12 AM
Has anyone seen Majolica lately? :(
I've tried reaching her in all the ways I can and haven't heard from here in a few months. :(

Zumop or EpcotPete you out there! I know these two were on most people's list and figured I'd ask here instead of them getting a ton of PM's.

trackbarroness
05-14-2007, 06:49 AM
What happens is that you still have your character(sp) but not the name you had picked out. Found that out with my second character, who won't get a title approved if I don't use her. And also you have to start over from scratch with the character also. But Zumop EpcotPete you guys' really need to log onto VMK so you won't have to pick out a new name for your characters.

bigpapiortiz34
05-16-2007, 03:14 PM
R.I.P.
Daffyd

Get back on VMK quick! We miss you!

PS, Patti

You go girl! Send away those PMS telling our friends to get on VMK quick before they get deleted!

SOF
(Save Our Friends)

Chescat
05-16-2007, 04:22 PM
EpcotPete was found in VMK last night. Good to see you, we've missed you. GiltterDisneyGirl got the assist on that one. :)

WED1901
05-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks Cat for the pm and saving me from the grave the other day. How often do they go in and clean house? My pc has lost its mother...board and now I couldn't get on even if I had the time. I'm thinking of going laptop this time and waiting for the Memorial Day sales. Do any of you guys use laptops to connect with VMK?

Chescat
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Anybody know how to reach Ariella? Her last time on was 12/1/06. We don't want our queen of story telling rooms losing all her stuff. :(

janmathatter
05-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm thinking of going laptop this time and waiting for the Memorial Day sales. Do any of you guys use laptops to connect with VMK?

I use a laptop for my late night VMK adventures because I can stretch out on the sofa and play, which is probably the reason I fall asleep from time to time.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-25-2007, 08:17 PM
My pc has lost its mother...board and now I couldn't get on even if I had the time. I'm thinking of going laptop this time and waiting for the Memorial Day sales. Do any of you guys use laptops to connect with VMK?

I always used laptops when I do VMK. The desktop I have is sooo ancient. It crashes when I open IE. O_o

I used the old Toshiba when I started VMK, but I got a newer Toshiba for me and it's worked fine the whole way :)

Patricia
05-26-2007, 11:30 AM
I use a laptop, just be sure to get a mouse to go with it.

I emailed both Ariella and Zumop last week.

I heard nothing from Ariella as to whether or not she got my message. Sadly Zumop's message was returned as undeliverable so that mission has been exhausted.

JPL
05-26-2007, 12:51 PM
I Sadly Zumop's message was returned as undeliverable so that mission has been exhausted.

:crying::crying::cry::crying::cry:

I miss Zumop :(

trackbarroness
05-28-2007, 07:26 PM
:crying::crying::cry::crying::cry:

I miss Zumop :(

So do I
Also Zany and a few others also. :crying: I sent a message to another member of the I-cot inside out crew but haven't heard back from him.