PDA

View Full Version : My new attraction opinions

cvzdesign
05-11-2007, 04:08 PM
We just got back and saw most of the new attractions. I thought I'd post my opinions all in one place in case anyone wanted to know more about the attractions.

Soarin' - Don't miss this one. It was amazing!

Turtle Talk - It was very funny. It would have been nice to include more kids though.

Everest - It was great fun, but I expected a little more of a show. It seemed to go by all too quickly.
It's a good reason to go to AK.

Nemo the Musical - Lots of fun! Similar to the Lion King Broadway show. The songs are a little forced and forgettable, but the show itself is amazing. Kudos to Squirt. That was my favorite character in this show.

Stitch Encounter - Much better show than AE for entertainment quality, but they could have done so much more. See it if there isn't a long wait for it.

Laugh Floor - this had everyone laughing. It was great. We only got to see it once, so I hope it has enough randomness to it.

Pirates of the Caribbean enhanced - The addition of Davy Jones was amazing. I had seen a picture of the effect, but had no idea what was going to happen with it. The rest of the Sparrow additions were nice plusses, but not as great as the Davy Jones effect.

My son and I saw the Country Bears show too. I hadn't seen it for a long long time. The sound is awful, and the show is quite dated. My son laughed his head off every time baby bear 'squeaked'. I was thinking, maybe they could add some new stuff to the show and make it into "Tall Tales". Even if they keep the bears for part of the show.

DisneyNut2005
05-11-2007, 05:51 PM
I must disagree with your assessment on the Country Bears being dated.

And they're not going to change it into anything new. It'll always be the Bear Jamboree.

Mickey91
05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
My son and I saw the Country Bears show too. I hadn't seen it for a long long time. The sound is awful, and the show is quite dated. My son laughed his head off every time baby bear 'squeaked'. I was thinking, maybe they could add some new stuff to the show and make it into "Tall Tales". Even if they keep the bears for part of the show.

NO WAY!! They could have a new country bear show maybe, if they did it right, but never take them out or make them just "part of it".:rant: :noway: