PDA

View Full Version : opening show

Trixie1822
05-11-2007, 11:35 AM
hi evrybody

does anybody know is there are opening show during morning EMH ?

Actualy, if I want to see the show must I have to go at MK on the days that don't have EMH ?

Mickey91
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
I think the opening show is seasonal. We have been there when they just have a family be the official "openers" of the park and when the train comes out with characters and dancers and music! Maybe Tink will visit and be able to give you a better idea.:mickey:

disneymom07
05-11-2007, 06:42 PM
When I was there in April, there wasn't much, if any of an opening on EMH- they gave the kids some confetti and we counted backwasrd from ten. The morning I was there for a non-EMH day, they had the train and a show with dancers and singing.

JPL
05-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I love the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I use a simple formula I have to eat and I want to see Fantasmic(without waiting in line). I schedule an early dinner and the enjoy the park while other are waiting in line for the show after dinner. I show up a half hour before the show grab a seat and watch the show. The seats are fine and the few times I actually waited for the show I had much worse seats.

CaptSmee
05-11-2007, 10:05 PM
The morning show happens everyday outside the train station at the MK. They sometimes shorten the show depending on the weather.