PDA

View Full Version : DDE? What's this again??

MR SANDERS
05-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I've used the DDP many times, but I'm not sure I know what the DDE is? I may have an idea, but would someone please clarify for me? Thanks!

faline
05-11-2007, 10:36 AM
You purchase a card which is good for one year (from date of purchase not date of first use). The card allows you to take 20% off on dining (including drinks) at a number of restaurants.

DISNEY DINING EXPERIENCE MEMBERSHIP

Disney Dining Experience
Receive $20 off the regular price of the Disney Dining Experience Membership. Benefits include:

20% discount on all food and beverages at over 70 participating Resort hotel and Theme Park restaurants (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests). Resort and Theme Park parking for dining purposes. Invitations to special member-only food and wine events, winemaker dinners and celebrity chef dinners. And more!

Call (407) 566-5858 (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. E.S.T.) for more information or to purchase your annual membership at the Passholder price of $50 (plus tax). The Disney Dining Experience Membership card is not accepted on holidays, including New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Once you order your Disney Dining Experience membership card, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.

MR SANDERS
05-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Cool, Thanks!

CarolMN
05-11-2007, 11:40 AM
The DDE card is only available to Florida residents or annual/premium annual passholders.