PDA

View Full Version : coffee and detergent supplied in villas?

SueW
05-11-2007, 10:21 AM
We are staying at OKW in a few weeks and I was wondering if they supply coffee, creamer and detergent and dryer sheets? If they do, do they replenish them each day if they are used?
Are there any other items supplied at the villas?
We have always stayed in a standard room so this is new to us. There are five of us and we have a 2 bdrm villa....I am SO excited!:mickey: If anyone has any other information or any tips, I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Sue

tinkerbell04
05-11-2007, 01:20 PM
This answer could be different if you are staying at OKW using DVC points or paying out cash for the stay. If you are using points, you receive a starter pack of detergent and it is not replenished everyday. When you receive the trash and towel service, on day 4, soaps and such are replenished. I am not sure if the supplies are replenished daily if you are paying nightly, not as a member. Hope this helps!

dlpmikki
05-11-2007, 04:49 PM
You get one sachet pack of coffee per bedroom and one detergent - no dryer sheets. If you want to use ordinary ground coffee you will need filter paper. You will have a seperate washer / dryer in a two bed and two coffee makers but the one in the main kitchen will be bigger from memory. You should get replenishment on trash / towel days and full cleaning dyas but it is inconsistent - chase if you need to and they will give you anything missed.

Sharon1026
05-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Sue W - Welcome!

You are best off packing some detergent and dryer sheets.

It's nice to do the laundry during down time before you go home - it's one less chore to do when you get back.

You can purchase detergent, etc. at Disney, but you'll pay up the nose for it.

:stitch2:

TiggerRPh
05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
You get enough detergent to do one load...no dryer sheets or fabric softener. You'll need to bring your own oar buy them at the General Store...but they are expensive.

I've never noticed the coffee items sense we don't drink coffee.

Through the looking Glass
05-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Two coffie packs,(makes 10 cups each) and one dertergent box. At OKW unless you are close to the head house I would suggest to either bring your own coffie or stop at one of the stores outside disney. I drink alot of coffie and aways bring a box of filter packs (maxwell house) down with me. Sometimes if you see housecleaning you can 'bribe' them to give you a few more. In a two bedroom villa you will have a full sized washer and dryer. Once again I suggest to stop or bring your own stuff. Creamers and sugar we swipe from returants.

SueW
05-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks for all the information! I think I will bring some from home. We are just staying at OKW, not as DVC members. We leave in 11 days, can't wait!:mickey: