PDA

View Full Version : Any new things I should look for?

julian
05-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm going to Disney this sunday...I was wondering if there were any recent changes to anything in any of the parks that I should look for (say since, last May)..
Also, how are the crowds now/how will they be this sunday if anyone is there or knows about thsi time of year?

CHWEEERS:marg: Jules

hope23
05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Regarding crowds... I was there Wed-Fri and the crowds weren't bad. Most ride waits were 5-15 minutes... some I just walked on. A few rides had appx. 45-60 minute wait (RR, Soarin'), but we just got a fastpass and then waited only 5-10 min an hour later. From what I hear, it gets busier as the days go by. Have fun!

mrsgaribaldi
05-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Check out the :mike: Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in the MK in Tomorrowland. It was really cute. Right across from Stitch:mickey:

Kate In Wonderland
05-23-2007, 11:22 AM
My DH and I were at WDW last weekend and we LOVED the Laugh Floor. It was so cute!!! We were kind of disappointed about what they did to the El Rio de Tiempo ride in Epcot, so the Laugh Floor definitely made up for that!

snifflesmcg
05-23-2007, 01:17 PM
What did they do to El Rio de Tempo?

Kate In Wonderland
05-23-2007, 09:49 PM
What did they do to El Rio de Tempo?

They changed it to "Gran Fiesta Tour". It's sort of the same ride (meaning that it's still a boat ride, and some of the scenes during the ride are the same). But they incorporated The Three Caballeros - Donald and his two feathered friends - into the ride. So picture the old ride with a lot of cartoons throughout it.
I think they did it so that the ride would be more "kid friendly", which I can appreciate, but I really liked the way it used to be. It's cute now, but before it was so relaxing and that's what the appeal of it was. Oh well.

Crow
05-23-2007, 11:05 PM
im arriving the 29th, first time since last May also.
will check out Grand Fiesta
the few new things at the end of SE
Nemo in Living Seas
the tea Stand in China
then at MK
POC
MGM Monster laughs thingie
AK Finding Nemo musical
those are the things that i recall that are new since last May