PDA

View Full Version : Any restaurants that are BYOB?

GenieOfPA
05-10-2007, 06:18 PM
i'm pretty sure i know the answer to this question already, but thought i would ask anyway... i was wondering if any of the restaurants at WDW are BYOB style? i know that none of the restaurants in the 4 parks would be cause you can't bring alcohol into the parks at all, but i wasn't sure about at the resorts, DTD, or PI? my gf and i will be heading to down there on may 22, and we just wanted to know if we'd be able to bring our own drinks to dinner. we're kinda on a budget and would like to have a nice drink with dinner without having to pay restaurant prices. thanks in advance for your responces! :mickey:

Seasonscraps
05-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Not that I am aware of but to be honest, I never tried. At POR, I have bought drinks at the River Roost while waiting for a table at Boatrights and brought the drink to the table but never a truly outside dring.

wendy*darling
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
No- no BYOB.
All of the resorts and the parks (except for MK) have liquor licenses. You may not bring your own beverages in with you.
MK does not allow alcohol at all.

Perhaps there are some places off property- but nothing on property.

GenieOfPA
05-10-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah, thats what i figured, but i thought it would never hurt to ask. thanks again! :thumbsup:

mdricks
05-11-2007, 10:19 AM
I imagine for special occasions and such you could probably talk to someone about a bottle of special wine or a liquor but they would charge a corkage like any other restaurant so as a money saver that's a wash. (in fact ive seen some corkage fees that made a bring your own ridiculous).