PDA

View Full Version : BBB with almost 4yo

septembergirl
05-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Hello:
Is the BBB worth it for an almost 4 yo :princess: . We will be at WDW the week before DD's birthday. She heard me talking about it and now she wants to do it but I know if I don't mention it again she will forget about it by Sept.
Has anyone done BBB with one that young?
Thanks.
:minnie: :mickey3: :dumbo: :tigger:

laward32
05-10-2007, 06:56 PM
We did it this last Dec, my youngest had just turned 5 and she absolutely loved it. My oldest was 6. They both got compliments all day and the next day. I would say go for it, as long as she is one who doesn't mind sitting for a little bit. They will paint her nails and put a little make up on her too. That might entertain her also. I think it is well worth it (at least once). We will do it again the next time we are there.:mickey:

Mickey91
05-11-2007, 12:54 AM
We saw lots of very little girls all made up from BBB. It was at least as magical for us to see as it was for them to experience!:princess:

If you are trying to stay ona budget, find her a deluxe costume on ebay and just get the crown package. She will feel like a princess and your budget won't be blown away!:mickey: I think it is definitely worth doing.

hnybear22
05-11-2007, 10:12 AM
does anyone know where to find a price list of services for BBB?
My sister wants to give my DD a gift card to have a makeover in Sept. but I dont know the prices.
thanks

mickey&missy
05-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Go for it! Like someone already said, as long as she can sit for a little while. Its soooo cute and soo much fun! She'll have a blast!!

LilOrmstonViolet38
05-11-2007, 02:27 PM
i would totally go for it. i don't feel it is too young, as like all ready mentioned several times she is willing to sit... and make sure to do it as early in the day as possible. then she can enjoy it all day, and don't forget the photopass photo shoot. My niece had it done in Jan when they went, it was so awesome! and because no one was waiting behind them when she got her photoshoot, they let her little DB take pics with her... it was so darling! i would think it is worth it... In fact my sis, little niece and I might all be getting BBB next Jan... though it may not be worth it for two twenty-somethings... we'll see ;) :princess:

kakn7294
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
My sister wants to give my DD a gift card to have a makeover in Sept. but I dont know the prices.
thanksCheck out this link (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp) to Intercot's BBB page.

mook3y
05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
thanks

The Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up -- $35 plus tax
Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails -- $45 plus tax
Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus Imaging Package*, and complete costume of your choice with accessories -- starting at $175 plus tax

Note Castle Package is "starting" at $175.

merlinmagic4
05-11-2007, 05:15 PM
I think "almost 4" is the perfect age!

tinksmom02
05-11-2007, 08:56 PM
The Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up -- $35 plus tax
Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails -- $45 plus tax
Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus Imaging Package*, and complete costume of your choice with accessories -- starting at $175 plus tax

Note Castle Package is "starting" at $175.

Just an FYI: I called to update my daughter's BBB package from Crown to Castle (and then chickened out at the last minute!) and the CM told me thata prices are going up in September. I THINK she said they would start at $39, and the castle package "ranges" from $179 to $245. GULP.

I had heard somewhere that prices in the BBB in MK would be more than DTD, but maybe they decided to raise everything.

I'm still on the fence with this one; like I said, I have ressies for the crown for DD, and that night we'll be at Cindy's dinner at GF. I know she would enjoy dressing up, but I don't think she would wear the costume again. I think I'll just let her get the hair and nails, and have her wear a nice dress to dinner.

Now, if they had a PIRATE option, that'd be a whole different story!

septembergirl
05-11-2007, 09:41 PM
So I just reserved for BBB at DTD. We will be doing the Princess Storybook Dinner at Akershus later that afternoon so DD:princess: will be all set! I am only doing the Coach package as I think sitting through nails may be a little much for her and she already has several princess costumes (thanks to my mother!).:secret:

Thanks for the tips, girls! One more reason to go crazy with anticipation! :cloud9:

merlinmagic4
05-12-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm still on the fence with this one; like I said, I have ressies for the crown for DD, and that night we'll be at Cindy's dinner at GF. I know she would enjoy dressing up, but I don't think she would wear the costume again. I think I'll just let her get the hair and nails, and have her wear a nice dress to dinner.

Now, if they had a PIRATE option, that'd be a whole different story!

We originally were booked for the castle package and when I got there and realized they only had princess dresses (we thought they had a pop diva outfit) I changed to the next package down (hair/makeup/nails) and saved 130.00!! I also knew my daughter (7) would probably not wear the dress much (if ever). The hair/makeup/nails are stunning; you'll love it! My daughter did the disney diva hairstyle (I think) with the hair extensions; it was great!

tinksmom02
05-12-2007, 04:05 PM
We originally were booked for the castle package and when I got there and realized they only had princess dresses (we thought they had a pop diva outfit) I changed to the next package down (hair/makeup/nails) and saved 130.00!! I also knew my daughter (7) would probably not wear the dress much (if ever). The hair/makeup/nails are stunning; you'll love it! My daughter did the disney diva hairstyle (I think) with the hair extensions; it was great!

Thanks for your view; I think the crown package is what we'll go with. Course, if we get there and she falls in love with something, chances are I'll get it for her LOL

Your daughter got a sash and stuff, though, right?

merlinmagic4
05-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks for your view; I think the crown package is what we'll go with. Course, if we get there and she falls in love with something, chances are I'll get it for her LOL

Your daughter got a sash and stuff, though, right?

Yes, she had the sash. I'm sure you can upgrade when you get there, just as I downgraded! They do have LOTS of pirate stuff for girls.....were you the one with the comment about that? They will let you choose clothes/accessories in the store and dress there, too. You just pay for it all at the end. I was going to buy her a "pop diva" type shirt but they didn't have her size so we skipped it. I think the Disney Diva hair with some pirate clothes/accessories would be adorable!

tinksmom02
05-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes, that was me with the comment about the pirate stuff. Jenna love love loves Capt. Jack and that's what she wants to be for Halloween LOL

Glad to hear they have pirate stuff for girls. Thanks for all the info!!

PrincessEmmasMommy
05-13-2007, 07:40 AM
What makes the price different with the castle package? Why the huge range?
Also, when girls do the Castle pkg with the dress included, do they still get the sash too?
Thanks!
Jen

mook3y
05-13-2007, 10:27 AM
What makes the price different with the castle package? Why the huge range?
Also, when girls do the Castle pkg with the dress included, do they still get the sash too?
Thanks!
Jen

From what the cast member told my DW, depends on which dress and accessories you choose.