PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on EMH for toddlers at MK

Septbride2002
05-10-2007, 02:33 PM
:blush: We are planning on taking advantage of this with our baby (she'll be 16 months at the time). Is it worth it? :cool:

Carol
05-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Are you talking about Little One's Magic Hour? If so I would say - yes - since Fantasyland is open and there is a lot of character interaction specifically for the little ones.

You can read reviews about those here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=101582).

Camden'smom
05-14-2007, 10:36 AM
It most certainly is worth it! We did it last year and plan to again this year with our son. It was excellent for the children. It wasn't as crowded and they had characters out for more one on one attention. It was great! You could ride Dumbo with Stitch, play follow the leader with Peter Pan, Wendy and Hook. It seemed like a more relaxed atmosphere for the children. I would highly suggest that you at least try it early on in your vacation- you may want to take advantage of every day it is available to you.:thumbsup:

skisurf2
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Just got back with my 16 month old. Tkae this into consideration. We woke our 16 month up a little early to get to EMH, and she got grumpy. It was to early for her on a few days and it showed. She made up for it by sleeping longer during her nap time. However it was worth it, because she got so excited and didn't want to wait in line. She liked the merry go round the best and after riding a ride the second time she enjoyed it more. the first time it was unsure at times... lots of fun, 16 months is a good age.

skisurf2
05-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Camden'smom I grew up in Perry hall, just noticed that is where you live.