PDA

View Full Version : DDP questions

BedknobsandBroomsticks
05-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I know this sounds like a dumb question but is there tax on the $38.99 a day or $10.99 for kids. My mom wanted to know and I wasn't sure. I know you don't pay tax or tip when you order your food but I meant on paying for the program. Is it $38.99 plus tax a day for adults? Also, in case my post in the other thread doesn't get read, can you buy the doughnuts and milk with snack credits at the POFQ store? I only saw Good's To Go at OKW on the Intercot list and I don't want to have to go all the way over there for doughnuts. Do the boats from POFQ stop at OKW? I know they use the same waterway. Also, anyone know how pizza works with the DDP? Not in the parks, I'm talking about the room service pizza at POFQ, is that on the DDP or no? I think that's all my queries for now!

TheRustyScupper
05-10-2007, 01:38 PM
. . . is there tax on the $38.99 a day or $10.99 for kids . . .
Yes, you pay tax on the daily charge

. . . can you buy the dough-nuts and milk with snack credits at the POFQ store . . .
The last time I knew, no. It has to be at a food-type outlet

. . . Do the boats from POFQ stop at OKW? . . .
No, they go to DTD. You have to catch the OKW boat from DTD.

locodemickey
05-10-2007, 10:56 PM
. . . is there tax on the $38.99 a day or $10.99 for kids . . .
Yes, you pay tax on the daily charge

. . . can you buy the dough-nuts and milk with snack credits at the POFQ store . . .
The last time I knew, no. It has to be at a food-type outlet

We did not pay tax in December....and we were able to buy doughnuts and other things like peanut butter etc. from the store at OKW.

The 1,000th Happy Haunt
05-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't know the answers to the other ?, but in June of last year, we used the DDP to get boxes of doughnuts, not to mention Tortilla chips and cheese!!! It was great, we ate from those for days. On the last day we used our left over snack vouchers to get a bunch of mickey rice crispy bars and gave them to people after we got back (and ate some ourselves of course). That was almost a year ago, so I don't know if the changed it.

We stayed at the POFQ by the way. For each of the items we asked a CM "does this count as a snack?". EVERY TIME they said "No, it doesn't" or "I really don't think so, but you can try it". You can ask, and they'll probably say no, but make them try it anyway! It might work. :secret: