PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Crocs

DisneyJen26
05-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know if they carry the Mickey crocs at Downtown Disney?

Two more days!!!!:joy:

Piglet822
05-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Mickey Crocs are all over Disney property, you'll have no trouble finding a pair :D

MinnieMommie
05-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Yes the Disney store in DD does carry Disney crocs but when I was there in January ('07)they were all out of women crocs. As a matter or fact all the stores I visited there in January were out. DH ended up getting me a pair online from the CROC site. I hope you find them while there but the Croc site is another option. Actually, the Disney store in DD gave me a number and said to call them back because when the new shipment of crocs arrived I could order them on the phone and they would ship to me. Either way I hope you get a pair. I have pink with a white strap. Enjoy your upcoming trip. :mickey: (tomorrow?) :mickey:

DisneyAddict62
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
I just got mine from the Dick's Sporting Goods site, free shipping :thumbsup: I got the white with pink straps! Love them, they are so comfortable!

McGoofy
05-16-2007, 04:13 AM
They are EVERYWHERE at Disney!! We were just there last week. I couldn't believe all of the places where I saw them--kiosk booths all over the parks--rainbows of color choices and sizes from the smallest to the tallest! To answer your original question, yes, they are at Downtown Disney. My DH got a black pair with red straps at World of Disney. You can also purchase all the Disney bling bling to decorate the shoes.

Word to the wise...don't plan on breaking your crocs in at the parks if you are purchasing them while you are there and have never worn them before. That's what my DH did, and he got blisters across the top of his feet.:(