PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan ??

Jeri Lynn
05-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Hi Folks,
Our party is going to WDW 11/25 - 12/2

We will be purchasing the Disney dining plan.

My question is this:

We will be arriving on a Sunday and departing the following Sunday.

7 nights - 8 days.

When purchasing the dining plan, will we get 7 days of credits or 8?

I want to plan our ADR's and was not sure how Sunday would work, we are leaving early on Sunday morning to come home.

mook3y
05-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi Folks,
Our party is going to WDW 11/25 - 12/2

We will be purchasing the Disney dining plan.

My question is this:

We will be arriving on a Sunday and departing the following Sunday.

7 nights - 8 days.

When purchasing the dining plan, will we get 7 days of credits or 8?

I want to plan our ADR's and was not sure how Sunday would work, we are leaving early on Sunday morning to come home.

7. The credits are linked to the number of nights stayed.

GreenBeetle
05-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Dining Plan credits are based on the number of nights you stay. You will receive 7 TS, 7 CS and 7 snack credits to use however you would like.

Mickey91
05-10-2007, 11:01 AM
You will each get 7 credits for TS, CS and snack. Consider using your snack credits for a quick pastry at breakfast! And when making ADR's if you want to eat at more TS places than you have credits for (perhaps a character breakfast), consider paying out of pocket for breakfasts.

Also, take advantage of the dessert option at the CS places. Even if you are stuffed after lunch, most places have a cookie or rice treat that is prewrapped and would make a great snack later. Or a great addition to the work lunch when you get home to help remember the magic!:mickey: Just remember for the dessert to be included in your CS credit order it with your lunch as you cannot go back just for dessert. It must all be "purchased" at the same time.

Have fun!! Dec is beautiful!!!!!:mickey: