PDA

View Full Version : do they still sell the green visor that lights up?

Randypandy
05-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Im just curious :confused: do they still sell the green visor that lights up in the front? i was looking at a picture of me with one and i wondered if they sell them anymore? they were see through like glasses . Does anyone have a clue as to what im talking about?

Figgyluv03
05-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Wow, I haven't seen those things since the 80's! I do know what you are talking about, but I haven't seen them when I was working there, but then again, it was six years ago and retro is coming back. I would call down there. You can always purchase stuff over the phone and have it shipped to you.

Randypandy
05-11-2007, 03:08 AM
I looked on ebay to see if they had them there and no such luck. i don't even remember what they were called? i just know i had one because our disney photos show me and my sister with one back in the 1980's i probably threw it away :bang: can't find those kinds of things anymore. i still have my baby minnie and mickey from 87 and they still look good. :)

Randypandy
05-11-2007, 03:19 AM
just looked on ebay again and found one under disney visors. :thumbsup: . it's from the 15 year anniversary :) looks different from the one i had but i found one.

January-2007
05-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I remember those. I don't recall seeing them on any recent trips though, good luck with your search! :mickey: