PDA

View Full Version : 10 days...

dixielandings
05-10-2007, 12:50 AM
We sail on May 20th and I am about BESIDE MYSELF!!! I hope I'm not working myself up for disappointment. Somebody tell me it's going to be as great as I expect it to be. When you reply, consider that I will be having a massage ON THE BEACH!!! :vacation:

By the way - leave it to my DH - he found the best station on live365 for pre-trip Caribbean listening. PM if you're interested.

TammiMcMan
05-10-2007, 09:13 AM
My guess is your only disappointment, is when they tell you, that you have to get off the ship. Relax, enjoy and tell us all about it when you get home.... Happy Anniversary!

DisneyDudet
05-12-2007, 05:35 AM
You will have the best time in your life. My dad was not really into the whole idea of it.. but he is a goner now... he's even talking about saving for the inaugural sailings of the new ships!!! He's come a long way.

Have a great time. Its magical. If you think you get great customer service in the parks.. just wait til you reach that ship!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-13-2007, 12:11 AM
You so won't be disappointed. You'll have the best time. And I would've loved to have had a massage on the beach, but it wasn't in the budget. Enjoy

ElenitaB
05-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Like Tammi said above, the biggest disappointment is when you have to leave the ship! (I'd also suggest that when you fill out the form before your massage, you indicate that you're not interested in purchasing many products, to avoid the sales pitch.)

Have a MAGICal cruise and a very happy anniversary!