PDA

View Full Version : Another AKV question

NewmanFamily6
05-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok so I noticed that AKV has V=Value accomadations, S=Standard Accomadations, SV=Savannah View, & Concierge. If Standard view is usually the a view of like the parking lot what in the world would be your view from Value? Any thoughts?:mickey:

Deesdisney
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I just called dvc and they said the value rooms in the new building will be standard and a little smaller in size. That is what I was told. Maybe someone else can explain this a little more to me too.

CarolMN
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
The value rooms will be smaller than the other rooms and the larger units (1 bedroom & 2 bedroom) will not have the extra sleep chair. So the value 1 bedrooms will only sleep 4, while the other 1 bedrooms will sleep 5 and the value 2 bedrooms will only sleep 8 instead of 9. Also, IIRC, the value 1& 2 bedrooms will not have the extra bathroom.

Value doesn't say anything about view - reportedly there will be value rooms with parking lot views, pool views and savanah views. However, I don't think there will be very many of them (in any size) and expect they will book quickly, just like the less expensive standard views at the BWV.

NewmanFamily6
05-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the info Carol! I just didn't know what the difference was going to be:thumbsup:

lockedoutlogic
05-11-2007, 08:56 AM
The value rooms will be smaller than the other rooms and the larger units (1 bedroom & 2 bedroom) will not have the extra sleep chair. So the value 1 bedrooms will only sleep 4, while the other 1 bedrooms will sleep 5 and the value 2 bedrooms will only sleep 8 instead of 9. Also, IIRC, the value 1& 2 bedrooms will not have the extra bathroom.

Value doesn't say anything about view - reportedly there will be value rooms with parking lot views, pool views and savanah views. However, I don't think there will be very many of them (in any size) and expect they will book quickly, just like the less expensive standard views at the BWV.

I agree with this take...the "value" rooms are going to be a mirage.....
Reported to exist...but will most likely never be available....just like Boardwalk Standard views

CarolMN
05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Forgot to mention that the new DVC building will not have any value rooms - they will only be in the Lodge Building.