PDA

View Full Version : FYI Problem with MNSSHP Tickets

mrs.jacksparrow
05-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I made reservations during the first couple of days the MNSSHP went on sale. They did not go through. I just happened to be looking at my CC statement on line today and saw they didn't charge me. I called today and the CM told me they were having problems the first few days that they went on sale. I was able to get the date we wanted today but I thought I would share this with the board in case anyone else ordered tickets and may have the same problem.
Everything worked out fine for us and they were very nice about it :mickey: :mickey: :thumbsup:

DoraDoug
05-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering if I should call about my MVMCP tickets because they were supposed to call me back with a will call number and I haven't heard from them yet.

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I just checked my statement and all's well!:mickey: Can't wait to get my tickets!!:mpumpkin:

LoriMistress
05-09-2007, 06:59 PM
That's why they suggest to purchase the tickets at least a month away. Because of the flooded calls CM get the orders wrong.

pianobabe
05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
We got our tickets in the mail on Monday for MNSSHP and I am so excited now. They look pretty neat (we have 2 adult tickets and both of the designs are different). I can't wait.

Just a tip, but once you get your tickets, check the back to make sure the date is correct.:party: