PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Clambake

Vinny
05-09-2007, 12:47 PM
I have booked an ADR for the clambake buffet dinner at the Beach Club for my upcoming trip in three weeks. I was just wondering if there was a dress code for the restaurant at dinner time. My trip will be in June so most likely will be in shorts and short sleeves. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

MickeyMousse
05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
No, I don't think there's a dress code-wasn't one when we ate there a few trips ago. My only suggestion-skip lunch! :tasty: We really enjoyed it the 2 times we've been there and the food was great!:cheers: ENJOY!

January-2007
05-09-2007, 02:38 PM
No, haven't seen any mention of a dress code. That's something usually only seen at the signature dining experiences from what I can tell. We'll be enjoying the Clambake in just under 3 weeks, a first for us. We'll be having breakfast there the morning prior as well. We're staying at the Beach Club. Enjoy your trip!!! :mickey:

pox24
05-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Clammed many a time there. Try the mussels... very meaty. No dress code, just don't go naked. The only rest. at WDW that has a dress code is Victoria and Alberts.

DizneyRox
05-09-2007, 05:42 PM
The only rest. at WDW that has a dress code is Victoria and Alberts.
Actually, many of the "better" resort restaurants now have a dress code. It's usually business casual.

But alas, Cape May does not. However I would encourage you to wear something with maybe an elastic waistband for comfort.

Marilyn Michetti
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Park attire is the norm.

You'll LOVE the buffet, especially the dessert bar.

Oh, also the kiddie table. They have the neatest tiny little hot dogs with tiny little buns to match. I enjoyed those as well as the mac 'n cheese.

Have fun !:thumbsup:

Vinny
05-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Park attire is the norm.

You'll LOVE the buffet, especially the dessert bar.

Oh, also the kiddie table. They have the neatest tiny little hot dogs with tiny little buns to match. I enjoyed those as well as the mac 'n cheese.

Have fun !:thumbsup:

Thanks!! Just the info I was looking for.