PDA

View Full Version : Boat from DTD to POR

dreaming of wdw
05-09-2007, 12:13 PM
We will be going to POR for a meal on our upcoming trip. We thought we might take the boat from DTD because we've always wanted to do it but never found the time. Does anyone know where the boat picks you up in DTD? I can't find this anywhere.:confused:

LucyDriver
05-09-2007, 01:59 PM
The boats pick up over at the area at Rainforest Cafe.

mook3y
05-09-2007, 02:14 PM
The boats pick up over at the area at Rainforest Cafe.

If you know where the Marina is, where you can rent boats. It is along that dock to the right (if facing Marina) between it and the Rain Forest Cafe.

You can get there from dock level or upper level right by RFC

Disnamic Duo
05-09-2007, 04:21 PM
I was wondering the same thing too. Only, I hoped the boat also went to the West Side. On our first day, after we check into POR, we plan to go to DTD for dinner and DQ. Does it just go to Marketplace, and that's all?

mook3y
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
I was wondering the same thing too. Only, I hoped the boat also went to the West Side. On our first day, after we check into POR, we plan to go to DTD for dinner and DQ. Does it just go to Marketplace, and that's all?

From POR yes, it only goes to West Side. Not sure about another boat going closer to DQ from there...

AuntDJ
05-09-2007, 09:08 PM
You have to switch boats, but there is a boat to the West Side...it drops you off by House of Blues.

This feature is one of my favorite perks of the Port Orleans resorts!

DJ