PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island

k_reile
05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
My DH and I have bought the Water park and More option so we could go to Pleasure Island while we are at WDW. My question is since we bought that particular ticket...will we not have to pay the cover charges to the different clubs? The reason I am asking is because of this info on the intercot website...
As of August 15, 2004, Pleasure Island incorporated an open gate policy. General entry to Pleasure Island is free. Guests only have to pay if they enter one of the nightclubs.
Nighttime entertainment begins at 7 p.m. - clubs then require an admission pass. However, you can stroll thru Pleasure Island after this time, without entering clubs.

Dyanna
05-09-2007, 01:22 PM
No you will not have to pay. Upon entering you will get a wristband which will allow you & DH entry to all clubs & shows. Have fun!

k_reile
05-09-2007, 02:45 PM
thanks...I CAN'T wait to go...this will be my first pleasure island visit since I am finally old enough to get it :D

DisneyLove
05-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Do stop in to the Adventurer's Club for a good laugh!! It's my favorite club! :thumbsup:

k_reile
05-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Do stop in to the Adventurer's Club for a good laugh!! It's my favorite club! :thumbsup:

I intend to...and to go to the Comedy Wharehouse (i think that's what it is called)

LilOrmstonViolet38
05-10-2007, 10:09 PM
oh! me and my DH are going in Jan. and i'm totally thrilled to finally get to go!!!!!! i totally wanted to know where the best places are... you will have to fill me in on the best couple clubs! anyone else got favs to help us along?

GenieOfPA
05-10-2007, 11:39 PM
definitly go to the comedy warehouse for some laughs, and try 8Trax for great music, dancing and entertainment

Soul_Power
05-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm looking forward to going to Pleasure Island. The boyfriend's and my visit here is going to be our "grown up" night. Hahhaha.. Can't wait!

19 days to go! Wahoo! I'm in the "teens" in my countdown now!! :woohoo:

debandbub
05-11-2007, 07:34 PM
oh! me and my DH are going in Jan. and i'm totally thrilled to finally get to go!!!!!! i totally wanted to know where the best places are... you will have to fill me in on the best couple clubs! anyone else got favs to help us along?
Do NOT miss Adventurer's Club...it is the BEST place at Pleasure Island to spend the evening. Sure, check out a show at Comedy Warehouse, do a little dancing at 8 Trax, but spend the most time at Adventurer's Club. You could spend night after night there, and still not see everything. Catch the shows or just hang out in the bar area-- a show in itself! I can't say enough about it, especially to folks who are new to the place (I don't want to give away anything!) Promise me you'll check it out!!
KUNGALOOSH!!:thumbsup:

Harriet
05-12-2007, 07:52 AM
I hate to spoil your fun but don't expect to much from PI as it has downgraded quite a bit since the open gate policy and the so called rehap. Beware of unsavery people!!!!!!!!