PDA

View Full Version : Hamas using Mickey look alike

mmouse566
05-09-2007, 10:52 AM
This week I have heard on NPR someone referring to a "mickey mouse like car". I saw on Fox new a reporter referring to a "dineyesque view". And now this. Hamas is using our sacred mouse to teach school kids violence. It is currently on the MNBC web page. Unbelieveable !!!:thedolls:

crazypoohbear
05-09-2007, 11:03 AM
I saw this also, It's amazing what these people will resort to to brainwash children into their way of thinking:( :ack:
However, I saw their "mickey" and he looked more like a pathetic rat so hopefully they won't get far with their brainwashing.:nono:

DVC2004
05-09-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't think it matters who or what is used to teach this dispicable violence, it's the fact that this is being taught to children at all is what digusts me most.:mad:

Here we go again...
05-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I heard about it too. IT is disgusting....

Associated Press
Updated: 5:31 p.m. CT May 8, 2007
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Hamas militants have enlisted a figure bearing a strong resemblance to Mickey Mouse to broadcast their message of Islamic domination and armed resistance to their most impressionable audience — children.

A giant black-and-white rodent — named “Farfour,” or “butterfly,” but unmistakably a rip-off of the Disney character — does his high-pitched preaching against the U.S. and Israel on a children’s show each Friday on Al-Aqsa TV, a station run by Hamas. The militant group, sworn to Israel’s destruction, shares power in the Palestinian government.

“You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists,” Farfour squeaked on a recent episode of the show, which is called “Tomorrow’s Pioneers.”

Dixie Springs
05-09-2007, 09:44 PM
According to Fox News:
"Hamas militants have suspended a TV program that featured a Mickey Mouse look-alike urging Palestinian children to fight Israel and work for global Islamic domination, the Palestinian information minister said Wednesday. Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti said the character — a giant black-and-white rodent with a high-pitched voice — represented a "mistaken approach" to the Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation."

I guess we'll just assume the theme park plans are cancelled as well...

Bethis26fan
05-10-2007, 12:56 PM
that's sad and scary at the same time.