PDA

View Full Version : First Time going to WDW since starting VMK

PrincessEmmasMommy
05-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Hi! I'm going to WDW in 59 days and this is my first trip since starting VMK. What tips and info do you have for me so I can get some cool VMK stuff? Where is VMK Central at WDW located? Also, I know there are quests I can print at home, but how many are in park? Please let me know what you all know. Thanks!
Jen
VMK Name: parrotjen

chrisb26
05-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Hello
I believe I can answer some of your questions about VMK. VMK Central is located on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It is in a theater type building. You said you know about the three print from home quests on VMK website. Then at the park I'm not sure how many there are anymore since they keep changing them. But I do know for sure that they have the Animators Quest for the Animation Viewer. Then they just made the new Pirate Quest for the Pirate room. Also not sure if you know but you can find all the answers by clicking here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=88004). They are a great help save you loads of time while at the park. If you scroll all the way to the bottom Chescat has updated all the current quest answers she also put what the current quests at WDW are. Hope this helps you and I hope you have a great time in WDW! :thumbsup:

ChristineT67
05-19-2007, 05:56 AM
They had two quests aside from the "print at home" ones - the Pirate and Animation quests.

I had to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride a few times to get all the answers. Oh, the hardship! ;)

-Christine