PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Magnetic Bumper sticker. And womans shirt question.

celebrationasheley
05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
:balloon: Even though a few years have passed.... I bought a HM bumper sticker that read.... "I brake for hitchhiking ghosts" It was stolen. Anyone see this on property anywhere? The little HM stand doesn't carry it anymore. Again it was a couple of years ago. If anyone runs into one please let me know.

I was also frustrated to buy a shirt that came in two colors. A brown one with glitter and bright puff print disney characters on it. I knew all the stores that sold it, I wanted to wait towards the end of the trip to purchase it. And the other color was black. Mine is still in great condition. So a couple of weeks after returning home, I asked my mother to purchase the other one. Well Cast members were telling my mother that the shirt never existed, they worked there 14 years and thought she was crazy. No success. So my question with this is..... If I were to call disney merchandise,which I need the number or email addy, what kind of information do they need to look up and see if my shirt is available?
Thanks for the help and I hope I wasn't confusing.

dlpmikki
05-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm going to pop this over to the shopping forum where hopefully folk will be able to tell you what you need to tell Merchandising.

Piglet822
05-10-2007, 04:59 PM
WDW Merchandising:

Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: [email protected]

Give as much information as you can about the items you're looking for, where you purchased it, what it looks like, what it says, etc.

Good luck!!

celebrationasheley
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
For the help, both of you! I hope I am on my way to having these items again in my possession!:mickey:

snifflesmcg
05-22-2007, 12:37 AM
I don't know if you wanna try something different but last year I got the coolest thing. I got a licence plate that reads "Doom buggy" with magic kingdom written on the top with 999 on each side. I love it!! They sell it as this little cart right in between HM and Liberty River boat.