PDA

View Full Version : Tink flying over castle

PNWmom
05-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Does anyone have a picture of Tink flying over the castle?

GiltterDisneyGirl
05-09-2007, 02:41 AM
I have one picture but it's not too clear, i'll upload it tomorrow and post the link as soon as I can get back online tomorrow night.

Main Street Jim
05-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Well...just to clarify...Tink doesn't fly *over* the Castle here in Florida. She flies *from* the Castle to the Tomorrowland Terrace roof. ;)

kwaller
05-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I took one on another trip, not too good. I have a much better camera now and am planning on trying to get a good one, that's one of my little girl's favorite things, we will be there May 20th. If I get a good one I'll let you know.

snifflesmcg
05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Tink flies from the castle in Disney World and I have seen that she bounces all over the castle in Disneyland. You can check out Youtube and you can actually see some of the fireworks and tinkerbell flying about.

2Epcot
05-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Tink flies from the castle in Disney World and I have seen that she bounces all over the castle in Disneyland. You can check out Youtube and you can actually see some of the fireworks and tinkerbell flying about.

Yes, Disneyland developed a new flying system for Tinkerbelle for the 50th Anniversary celebration, I believe. She can now fly not only in a straight line, but up and down, backwards and forwards. The first time I saw her flying with the fireworks behind her, I was so amazed. The idea was to create something similar to what was shown on the Wonder World of Disney. The imagineers did a great job. I also believe they use a special performer for this, I heard it is someone trained in high wire work.

Lynn J Mc
05-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Be careful what you wish for, KWaller's child is my niece. She is 6 and has seen the video we have which is very good of Tink flying from the castle. She saw the harness and knows she's not really "flying".

dumbo ears
05-09-2007, 04:05 PM
well i don't have a picture but ive seen it and its reallly cool!

Figgyluv03
05-10-2007, 12:43 PM
If you want to get a good picture of Tink, I would stand somewhere between the castle and tomorrowland. She lands on a matress on top of the of the buildings.