PDA

View Full Version : Snack Credits for breakfast items?

septembergirl
05-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Hello:
What are some favs to use your snack credits for breakfast?
Thanks.

Pop Centurion
05-08-2007, 10:46 PM
The box of Entenmanns Donuts is a great value. One snack credit will feed the whole family. You can't go wrong.

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 12:27 AM
We use ours for danishes and cinnamon buns. But I like the idea of a box of donuts. Unfortunately I would be left at home if everyone didn't get to pick their own thing!!:mickey:

septembergirl
05-09-2007, 12:38 AM
We use ours for danishes and cinnamon buns. But I like the idea of a box of donuts. Unfortunately I would be left at home if everyone didn't get to pick their own thing!!:mickey:

Where do you like to get them?

Tigerlilly
05-09-2007, 08:24 AM
We stayed at POFQ last week and late in the week it dawned on me I should have gotten the benets for desert and saved them for the next morning's breakfast. I wish I had thought of that sooner:)

GreenBeetle
05-09-2007, 09:24 AM
The box of Entenmanns Donuts is a great value. One snack credit will feed the whole family. You can't go wrong.

:ditto: These can be found at your resort. A box of donuts and a container of milk . . . can't beat that!

adamsfam5
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Also, a half gallon of milk ($2.99) is counted as one snack.

Cinderelley
05-09-2007, 01:27 PM
What a great idea! I never thought of this.

septembergirl
05-09-2007, 05:09 PM
What a great idea! I never thought of this.

That's why I love this board!:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
05-09-2007, 05:31 PM
We stayed at POFQ last week and late in the week it dawned on me I should have gotten the benets for desert and saved them for the next morning's breakfast. I wish I had thought of that sooner:)
Cold beignets are not "good eats."

We tend to pick up pastries at the Main Street Bake Shop for breakfast. :tasty:

BedknobsandBroomsticks
05-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Can you get the doughnuts and milk at the store in POFQ because that store wasn't listed on the list on this site. The nearest one was Pops at OKW. We are staying at POFQ and I would love to be able to get the doughnuts with one of the kids snack credits and milk with another. This would feed them for like 3 days for breakfast. Has anyone stayed there recently and can confirm this? Also, how do most of you handle tipping? It says tax and tip included. Do you still tip for sit down meals. I don't want to seem petty, just asking. Will they wrap up things that you don't finish in "doggie bags"?

Mom2princesses
05-10-2007, 11:19 AM
This is such a great idea! A lot of times snacks are left over. I never would have thought of this once again this board is super!

Shoebee99
05-10-2007, 12:05 PM
This thread has really helped me - I had no idea such things were available. I thought we would be getting popcorn and water with our snack credits - working out breakfast is great - I figured we would bring pop tarts but I knew that wouldn't fly for breakfast for the week we'd be there.

Thanks!!

GreenBeetle
05-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Also, how do most of you handle tipping? It says tax and tip included. Do you still tip for sit down meals. I don't want to seem petty, just asking. Will they wrap up things that you don't finish in "doggie bags"?

If you are asking about tipping on the Dining Plan, an 18% gratuity is included. Most folks here agree that the 18% is sufficient. However, if you receive outstanding service then feel free to leave extra.

And I have seen people request doggie bags - especially for dessert - since it is included in the Dining Plan.

Crow
05-10-2007, 02:53 PM
in 19 days it will b my first use of the DP
im thinking of getting schoolbread from Kringla in Norway and having it the next morning for breakfast.
mayb check out something in the bakery in France too
ill also have to see whats at Pepper Mkt, as i will be staying at Coronado Springs.