PDA

View Full Version : Party of 5 - my ADRs for September

wire0monkey
05-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm anxiously waiting for our September trip (9/1-9/9), so I thought I would cheer myself up by sharing our ADRs:

The group: Me (38 yo mom), Sean (41, father of 2), my brother (single, 34), DS1 (almost 5), DS2 (2 1/2)

We have breakfast reservations at:
Boma, Kona, Cape May Cafe (character meal), Spoodles, with the rest of the mornings being counter-service
I tried to make breakfast reservations for our short days (MGM and AK) and our "out of the World" days (Seaworld and Kennedy Space Center.)

We have dinner reservations at: Misukoshi Teppanyaki, Rose and Crown, Artist Point, Hollywood Brown Derby (Fantasmic Dinner Package), and Biergarten.

We haven't been to Artist Point or the Brown Derby before, and I'm really looking forward to those meals.

Rose and Crown was my husband's favorite from the last trip. Biergarten was my kids' favorite from the last trip. The teppan dining was picked by DS1, with a little help from his uncle.

I wish I could go today.

Mickey91
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey that sounds like a lot of fun!! Just a quick observation, I noticed you are staying 9 nights and will have 9 TS credits. Are you aware that Artist Point and Brown Derby both require 2 TS credits? If not, my advice is to pay oop for the least expensive breakfast.

We are staying in Sept as well and will be at:

Breakfast:
Donald's Breakfastasaurus(Pay)
The rest CS

Lunch:
Plaza Restaurant(Pay)
The rest CS

Dinner:
Liberty Tree
Teppanyaki
Chef Mickey
Sci Fi
Planet Hollywood
Boatwright
Rose and Crown
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace

Hope you have fun!!! I am so excited and posting on Intercot just keeps me thinking about it even more (if that's possible):mickey: !!

wire0monkey
05-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I know we're over on TS credits. I hadn't planned out which meals to pay for yet, though. Your suggestion to pay for the cheapest breakfasts is a good one! Thanks.

disney100%
05-09-2007, 04:12 PM
My DH and I absolutely love Artist Point. A few favorites from the menu are the portobello soup (I could have had just that - it was absolutely delicious!), the salmon, bufflao, and the berry cobbler. We also love Teppanyaki and Beirgarten.

But, I have to say, one of our absolutely must do's for our trips is Cape May Character Breakfast. We love it! The service has always been great and the characters really take the time to interact with you. The food is delicious and we can't wait to go back!

SBETigg
05-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Great ADRs! I hope you enjoy them all. Our favorite dinner on our last trip was the Brown Derby. We had a really excellent meal there. Have fun! (from another 38 yo mom married to a Sean, aged 41).

septembergirl
05-10-2007, 03:01 AM
We are going in Sept. too. Our ADRs are:

Boma (dinner - can't wait to try it!)
Ohana's (a little nervous about it but trying to be adventurous)
Akershus (Princess Storybook Dinner for DD)
50's Prime Time Cafe (sentimental fav)
Crystal Palace (Pooh)