PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna go to Disney..NOW!!

DizNee143
05-08-2007, 01:39 PM
im sure you guys will understand...ever just out of the blue get that aching feeling that you wanna go to disney and you wanna go there now!?!..
on saturday it was my sisters wedding..and while we were eating the music my sister picked was disney music..just the music no singing..and omg...ever since then ive been aching to get to disney!!! she had like all the popular songs from the movies play and then there was some music from some of the rides..it just really got me in the mood!! and now i have my disney cd playing in my truck!! me and my fiance watched the dvd about the disney cruise last night..and im thinking about watching the planning dvd tonight..lol..i just wanna go to Disney!!! lol..but i sill have 6 months!!!..

just2mickey
05-08-2007, 06:40 PM
I stay in that mood. End of school year, barely hanging on. I can totally relate. Went to a wedding once with my adopted niece mickeys_princess who had an entire Disney theme. She honeymooned there. I wanted to hide in that suitcase. My sister's (mickeys_princess_mom) wedding anniversary is Disney bound at the Poly or GF in Nov. I told her not to be surprised if she went on to her balcony and I was next door with the daughter waving furiously back.

mickeys_princess_mom
05-08-2007, 11:14 PM
I stay in that mood. End of school year, barely hanging on. I can totally relate. Went to a wedding once with my adopted niece mickeys_princess who had an entire Disney theme. She honeymooned there. I wanted to hide in that suitcase. My sister's (mickeys_princess_mom) wedding anniversary is Disney bound at the Poly or GF in Nov. I told her not to be surprised if she went on to her balcony and I was next door with the daughter waving furiously back.
Of course, I had to respond to this post, and I laughed so hard when I saw who had just responded before me! As MY sister just2mickey would say "AbsoLUTELY!" My DD, the princess, recently put a Disney Parks CD in while we were driving, and I burst into tears. Alarmed, she quizzed me to find out why, but I couldn't answer. She finally said, "Are you crying because you want to go right now?". All I could do was nod and cry some more!!! :cry:
22 more days!!:mjump:

Mickey91
05-10-2007, 12:40 AM
We had that attack on our way to Williamsburg one year. We decided to go South 81 instead of North 81 and spent the weekend at MK instead!!!:mickey: :mickey: 3 months before our scheduled trip!!

DizNee143
05-10-2007, 08:42 AM
We had that attack on our way to Williamsburg one year. We decided to go South 81 instead of North 81 and spent the weekend at MK instead!!!:mickey: :mickey: 3 months before our scheduled trip!!

lol whatever works!! i wish i could just do that!!

but im glad to see im not the only one who gets like this sometime!!..i just soo wanna be there right now!!

DizNee143
05-10-2007, 11:40 AM
ahhh..now another worker brought in disney music to listen to..and so that is what we are doing!! this is soo not fair..i want to go...if i could just go for like an hour or two..i think i would be good!!..lol

k_reile
05-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I have not been to DIsney since April 98 and I was doing fine (even though I tried to convince DH to go for our honeymoon...but we choose St Lucia instead---which was beautiful). So about a month ago...DH and I were watching the Travel channel and they had a whole evening on information about Disney Parks and the Great hotels- disney addition. I told him I did not want to watch because I would be too depressed. He has not been there since he was 5 so he was pretty interested in it...even asking how much the tickets were compared to Cedar Point. I looked them up and then I was hooked. I wanted to go really bad...I started looking up how much it would cost to go this fall all without telling him because he would tell me no and that we could not afford it. WELL, Free dining came out and I was able to convince him to go and we will be there 09-22 through 09-29. CAN'T WAIT...SOO EXCITED. :mjump:

SBETigg
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
I always want to be there, but some days the fever grips you stronger than others. I really want to go now, too! Right now. But I have three and a half months to wait.

Donald Duck 224
05-10-2007, 04:19 PM
I want to go so badly, but i still have 310 days...But soon it wll be 200...then 100....then 50..and before you know it it is time.

Belle--86
05-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I know that feeling when you just need to go back to Magic-- my older DD,s will play Disney music in the car or I will cuddle up with my youngest DD(5) and watch the WDW planing video. Just posting this is given me the feeling "I NEED TO GO" :joy: but I have 69 days to go.

DisneyorBust
05-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Some days, especially the stressful ones. These days are the ones that I could just pack up the family and head back the the "World".
Other days it could be a song or a scent that reminds me of the great times to be had at WDW. Like the one day I was leaving work, it had just rained and the area had the same smell as the lobby of the Polynesian resort. (our favorite place to stay) Man, did I want to be just checking in at the POLY!:D

Belle619
05-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes, I too often get a strong desire to be back at WDW - and it just happened right before I read this! My sister called me at work to say that while visiting a friend's office in another building, she noticed a ton of Disney statues and figurines!!! She and this woman were talking about Disney and I just started to have those feelings again! I NEED A TRIP ASAP!

I think my sister is feeling like this too and I'm going to continue to persuade her into taking another trip with me this fall.

Bobster
05-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I have the same feeling ... way too often!

Walt Disney World Web Cam (http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=LKBNV&size=L)