PDA

View Full Version : My Turn Next!

TinkRocks
05-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Ok - after experiencing some frustration lately, I think I'm gonna take my turn at giving VMK a break for a little while.

Like others, I'll log on to get my NPC credits on a daily basis, but not much more for the time being. I'll save my 'hanging out with friends' time for my days off work (this week, it'll be Wed & Thurs nights).

Y'all know where to find me... try not to miss me too much, will ya? I'd hate to have that guilt hovering over me!

wizardmickey
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Try to enjoy your decompression time and we'll keep a light on for ya!

LittleDragonErin
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
The break did me a lot of good. When I came back, I was excited about things again and it was all about just having fun. While you're gone, you do miss wasting the hours away chatting with friends, but that makes it all the better when you return. ;)

Enjoy your time off! We'll be here when you come back. :)

RenDuran
05-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Have fun doing "real life" things! We'll be around when you get back to vmk!:mickey:

PinkJJ
05-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey Rocks, I will miss you, after all it was you that came up to me on Town Square and was so friendly and nice. And it was you who introduced me to this warm, fuzzy family ( -cough- crazy bunch of loons ).

By the way, now can I use your closing statement? :mickey: You know the one, "hugs all around." It could just be on loan while you are gone. I promise to let you have it back.;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Enjoy your break Rocks! Everyone needs a little break now and then :) We'll miss you!

Blue Genie
05-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah en joy your break I know I have. Sends I've been on VMK break I have been. Watching Dodgers baseball, Superfriends (you know with Batman,Robin,Aquaman,Flash the Wonder Twins.), X-Men 3 that I just got for DVD, doing yard work like cleaning the garage, oh yeah buying a Disney figuring of Cinderella & Princess Aurora in gold which should be here this week sometime. Here is the picture of that figurine. http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-World-GOLDEN-PRINCESS-CINDERELLA-AURORA-FIGURINE_W0QQitemZ140112939716QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1 380QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So have fun on your time off.

P.S. Your surprize should get to you this week. I send it on Thursday.

Jeremy
05-08-2007, 01:23 AM
ok rocks have a nice time off.:thumbsup:

Chescat
05-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Must have been the Its a small world song that started this. :thedolls:

Since we've been doing a closing night sing a long every night, come do one of your numbers when you come to pop in for a while. Take care and we do know where to find you. :)

terri.m
05-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Aww I'll miss you but enjoy your break!

Patricia
05-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Enjoy your time off. We'll be here when you get back.. if not, you can bet we're hiding behind the water cooler.

Sadly, I never plan time off, it just happens.

JPL
05-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Have a nice break :mickey:

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-09-2007, 10:34 PM
I've tried to have breaks...never really works out though.

Have a nice break and see you when you get back:thumbsup:

trackbarroness
05-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Enjoy your time off. We'll be here when you get back.. if not, you can bet we're hiding behind the water cooler.

Sadly, I never plan time off, it just happens.

I know how that is Patti, perhaps I better spend some time on VMK later today because I'm probably not going to have a lot of time after this week. Work keeps me away. What an excuse eh? :D Lol