PDA

View Full Version : We got our MNSSHP tickets!!

PNWmom
05-07-2007, 06:58 PM
The tickets are so cute! Do we surrender them to a CM in exchange for a bracelet? Or do we just have to show them to a CM in order to get a bracelet? If you surrender them how do you get fastpasses?

disneydaisy
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
We got ours today too for October 16. If it is the same as when we went in 2004, we got a bracelet when we entered the park with our ticket. We used the tickets for fast passes just like the normal tickets. I still have my tickets and bracelet for scrapbooks that I am doing. Have a great time! I know we will.

Mickey91
05-07-2007, 10:33 PM
You use them just like a regular ticket. If you are already in the park enjoying a day at MK, there will be special locations throughout the park that you can have your party ticket scanned and receive your bracelet. If you are coming to MK for the party only, use them at the turnstiles just as you would a normal ticket. Ours should be coming any day now!! Can't wait!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
05-08-2007, 07:34 AM
Our MVMCP tickets arrived yesterday!:thumbsup:
I was hoping that the MVMCP tickets would have a Disney Christmas type of theme to them,
thought they are a pretty cool design.

MMouse6937
05-08-2007, 11:09 AM
We got out MNSSHP tickets yesterday too!! I was suprised that they weren't Halloween themed, but still very cute. I was assuming they would be like regular tickets/keys to the kingdom things, put them in the machine and they spit back out and you keep them. We are so excited for the party, it will be our first time and can't wait to see the Boo To You parade!! :mpumpkin:

Tinkerfreak
05-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I am so excited for all of you. As soon as I book our resort I will be getting ours. I know we want to go for Halloween and we want to stay at the Poly but the big decision now is weather or not to just do a standard garden view room or concierge garde view room. I know tough choice right:joy: :woohoo: :yay: ? I have allready made our ADR's just need to book the room and then I will order our MNSSHP tickets.