PDA

View Full Version : Can you view Illuminations from Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan?

DANAM
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Hi we are going in Mid September and the only time I could get at Teppanyaki was at 8pm. Illuminations is for 9pm that night so I figured we would check in a little early so we could get seated as close to 8pm as possible. I remember reading somewhere that there is a deck to go out on to and view fireworks? Does anyone know about this? Or could you suggest a spot that would be close. :minnie:

cfoshe
05-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I doubt that you could see fantasmic from there, you could see reflection of earth. fantasmic is held at MGM were the Teppanyaki is in the world showcase in EPCOT.

Mom2princesses
05-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you mean Illuminations?

SBETigg
05-07-2007, 07:38 PM
The deck is off the lounge area. You can see Illuminations from the lounge, mostly from the deck area I think, but there is no view from Teppanyaki as I recall. But maybe after the renovations. They're redoing the restaurant, due to complete it at the end of August.

tron80
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
You can get a great view of Iluminations at the lounge,not the dining room though since its an enclosed space.

DANAM
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Sorry I will edit my post. It was supposed to be Illuminations not Fantasmic but if you could see Fantasmic from Japan we would be doing great. 2 for 1.:mickey: