PDA

View Full Version : Mumma lost her voice pretrip

mudpuppysmom
05-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Cast:
Me: Disney Damaged early in life, now 37
DS: 5 and Disney Damaged at 3, my co-conspirator in crime too
DH: 42, he's coming for a "long weekend".....Thursday night until Tuesday night (yeah, he's got a warped sense of long weekend!).
Resort: Shades of Green

We're starting off the trip with a bang this time. Saturday night I went out with friends and apparently somewhere along the way I lost my voice. DS has asked me seven million times a day "where did you lose your voice, we need to find where it is so it's not lost mumma!".....So I told him maybe it took off for Disney early without me.....so we're going there to hopefully find it!

Normally we fly direct, and this trip is no different, so we land at MCO around 9:30 and I'll pick up the SUV from National and we'll be on our way.

We usually go to MGM our first day b/c we have about a half a day, but this trip we're changing it up. We are going to do AK our first day and they have PM EMH, so I think we can get in all we want to do in that time period.

Thursday we'll be going to MGM and meeting up with Ladyvader later in the day after she is finished working, then we have to pick DH up at the airport at 9:30.

Friday DS is going on the Albatross Cruise at Y&BC again, so DH and I have a couple hours to kill....we'll stroll around and just enjoy our peace and quiet I think! After we pick DS up from the cruise, it's on to Epcot!! I'm QUITE sure we'll have to do FW first -- the robot race will be on our list at least ten times like last trip! Lunch is going to be something new for us, Biergarten, so I'm looking forward to that. About 4:30 we are going to depart for Daytona Beach to visit with the relatives for a few days....until Sunday afternoon. Sunday afternoon we'll head back to SOG to re-check in and then head to Jiko for Mother's Day dinner!! I don't know if Jiko or Kona is my favorite place to eat.....so we're doing Jiko b/c we can see the animals when we are finished dining (DS will like that).

Monday we have an ADR for Chef Mickey's but DH is thinking we will go to a waterpark that morning, then MK in the afternoon, so CM's may get axed, not sure.....weather will guide us there!

Tuesday and Wednesday are up in the air, but I pretty much know Wednesday will be spent at MK before we leave for the airport, so we may start out at Epcot then switch to MK. Tuesday we also bid Daddy farewell, so a run to the airport again will be on our list!

Wednesday our flight does not leave until 8:45 so we have ALL day to spend moping around......hopefully not though!!

That's it! Hopefully we find my voice along the way, b/c it is frustrating not having one......although DH is liking it!! I have NEVER had laryngitis in my life and this really is not good!! DH says he'll be on the lookout for my voice and catch it for me if he sees it!! Isn't he a good little guy!

sleepingbooty
05-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Sounds like you're a real pro at planning! I bet you'll have a great trip, be sure to report back!

pogo
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Your plan looks good !:thumbsup:

And your DS sounds like a special little guy. :mickey:

Have fun and don't forget your trip reports. :D

BriarRose0708
05-08-2007, 09:35 AM
DS has asked me seven million times a day "where did you lose your voice, we need to find where it is so it's not lost mumma!"

That is so cute!! I hope you and your family have a safe journey and a very magical trip!

faline
05-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Hope you get that voice back! Sounds like you've planned a very fun trip!

January-2007
05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you "find" your voice in time! Either way, enjoy! :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
05-08-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm QUITE sure we'll have to do FW first -- the robot race will be on our list at least ten times like last trip! Lunch is going to be something new for us, Biergarten, so I'm looking forward to that.
The robots was on our to do list this trip -- but we lost 2 Epcot days due to illness and we never did get to them :( . Have a race for my guys please! We ate at Biergarten for the first time in January and really enjoyed the show and food. I hope you do too!

Good luck in finding your voice! :pixie:

ElenitaB
05-14-2007, 12:53 AM
Can't wait to see if you've found your voice and how the trip is going... onto reading your semi-live report right now!

Bethanymouse
05-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your trip and I hope you find that voice!:thumbsup: