PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP question

berri_boo
05-07-2007, 04:59 PM
What does this mean in the section regarding AP holders?

" Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount. Select nights only."

What is "Will Call"?

Thanks!

Just ordered our APs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 199 more days to go until we get to WDW!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Jeri Lynn
05-07-2007, 07:45 PM
I believe with "will call" you go to Guest Services in WDW to pick up your tickets, that way they can verify that you have an AP if you purchased them and got an AP discount. I had "will call" tickets one year and I believe I was able to pick them up at our hotel.

Ray C.
05-07-2007, 10:27 PM
When you place your order online, you will be issued a confirmation page. This page will contain a barcode and will need to be printed out. You then take your printed confirmation and bring it to any of the ticket sales locations at the PARKS. They will ask to see your ID and your AP. Once they confirm your status, they will print off your actual tickets and hand them right to you so you can gain entry to the park.

berri_boo
05-08-2007, 07:51 AM
:thanks:

That's what I figured but I wanted to find out for sure before I ordered our tickets!:mickey:

sillyolbear
05-08-2007, 08:44 AM
I ordered over the phone last week for 12/11's MVMCP with the DVC discount expecting to need to go to Will Call, but the tickets arrived in the mail yesterday.

Apparently phone orders are handled differently than online.

DDuck66
05-08-2007, 10:09 AM
I ordered our MNSSHP with the AP discount and they sent them in the mail as well. I imagine we will have to show our AP's and ID's at the entrance???

berri_boo
05-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Just booked MVMCP:santa: for Nov 27th along with the Keys to the Kingdom Tour for the same day!!

:mickey:Only 198 more days to go:thumbsup: